Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

mrplunkey said:
That's very true.

There is also a large segment of men who can't afford to get a divorce because it means you support an ex-wife for years and years too.

Not if you take care of business OJ style......

Seriously though, what other contract would you ever sign that states that there is a greater than 50% chance of failure?? If you're in "love" just live together in "sin" and leave the contract out of it.

KillahBee said:
Emotions and need - stronger than logic and common sense almost EVERY time. it's a damn shame
what about emotionally needy men? have you ever known any of those? I sure have. That's even worse than an emotionally needy woman. It's a fuckin' nightmare.

My wife was a career woman. . .before she had our twins, she was making 6 figures working with a Fortune 100 company. The kids came along and all that shit changed. . .after a few months back at work, she decided to quit her job to stay home with the kids. . .that was six years ago. Incidently, we've been married 14 years now and life just keeps getting better. :)

digimon7068 said:
My wife was a career woman. . .before she had our twins, she was making 6 figures working with a Fortune 100 company. The kids came along and all that shit changed. . .after a few months back at work, she decided to quit her job to stay home with the kids. . .that was six years ago. Incidently, we've been married 14 years now and life just keeps getting better. :)
:coffee:

Woman who stays home to care for children = moocher and gold digger; taking advantage of husband

Career woman (woman with a job who can support herself financially) = controlling feminist bitch

HeatherRae said:
I think that the higher divorce rate among career women may be because women with a career are able to leave and get a divorce because they are not financially dependant upon the husband. Many unhappy women stay in marriages because they see no other way out. Women who are making their own money are simply more likely to leave when things get bad.
Agreed one of my best friends makes shit money at a shit job. She should have left her lying cheating bastard of a husband over a year ago but she is worried about making it on her own with her son to support etc.

Smurfy said:
Woman who stays home to care for children = moocher and gold digger; taking advantage of husband

Career woman (woman with a job who can support herself financially) = controlling feminist bitch

I see you are learning quickly.

Top Bottom