Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'Could Mr. Right be white?'

BigRupe said:
I'm the father of 4 inter-racial children, but I sure as heck don't feed into the negative stereotype and call them "little gangsters".

I try and teach my interracial children that being a "gangster" is NOT the life-style of choice.

All my children except my son who has CP have been taking classical piano lessons since they were 4 (my oldest is 14) and they also play sports (soccer) and get damn good grades.

They embrace their culture (all have middle names expressing their mom's heritage) and first names recognizing my heritage)

Figure of speech bro. I was being silly. All my friends say my daughter is the best little girl they've seen. As far as piano lessons, not sure how that plays into what kind of person they are, or will grow to be. I'll make sure to feed my kids only caviar with crackers and drink tea with their pinky held high. Would that make them better people?

jh1 said:
I'm telling my white little girl to not bring home any black doods for sure.

Especially the ones that claim to be the 'minister of thickness'...

Of course, I'll prolly kill any boys she brings home....

My rule for my girls is no thugs, no bums, and no fools. I'll still intimidate and possibly bury them all in a shallow how out back with a bag of lime.

For my boys, it's no sluts, gold diggers, or fools. No intimidation... mom will take care of that. :)

Razorguns said:
if a white person said that above - the word racism would be screamed faster than a redneck yelling oh shit at a gay bar.

r

They are saying with current trends the white race will be in the minority before the year 2050. I wonder what this country will be like then, with all the acceptable races running it.

cboogsrun said:
Figure of speech bro. I was being silly. All my friends say my daughter is the best little girl they've seen. As far as piano lessons, not sure how that plays into what kind of person they are, or will grow to be. I'll make sure to feed my kids only caviar with crackers and drink tea with their pinky held high. Would that make them better people?

It teaches discipline and develops the mind acutely at a young age while doing something constructive, and also keeping them out of trouble.

hanselthecaretaker said:
They are saying with current trends the white race will be in the minority before the year 2050. I wonder what this country will be like then, with all the acceptable races running it.

they'll turn on each other. its already happening in la. it's hillarious.

r

cboogsrun said:

Teaching them music has alot to do with the kind of person they'll become. it teaches them discipline, self control, and boost their self-esteem.

LOL at the pinky thing, but I think you see my point.

I try and broaden their life experience so they are well rounded individuals.

Top Bottom