Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

SublimeZM said:
both fall under the catagory of "whore"

yo dude... Isn't life 101 class starting in about ...... hmmmmm .001 seconds

run run you will be late

:heart: ;)

Frisky said:
Ok here hun...

I don't brag about all I do.. but here I go

I work an 8-5 job, then ... who get this.. i go home cook supper, sit down and do homework, laundry, and then guess what.. I also pull in a second job at home doing residental home plans. I don't need to prove shit to anyone. I've been doing this for years even when I was married and now I still do it as a single mom. I have time and time again tried to hand over responsibility to a very independant strong man and you know what.... failed!!!!!!!!

I get pissed off at people (mostly men) that discount the work that goes into being a caregiver along with a full time worker and having her own business.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!1

Frisky said:
yo dude... Isn't life 101 class starting in about ...... hmmmmm .001 seconds

run run you will be late

:heart: ;)
im being sincere when iv learned more about life from the shit isee typed out by people on EF than i would care to learn from personal experience.

i get to learn from yalls misery without having to experience i tfor myuself

why do so many women get offended by this and start attacking men. like it is our fault that these STATISTICS said marrige is more successful if the man is the major breadwinner.
what did we do wrong? lol
maybe this hit a sore spot in women cause they are afraid it is the truth
:whatever:
really doesnt make any difference to me, in my expereince the chick could have a job or not have a job, be growing purple muschrooms in her crack, and shed prolly still cheat.

SublimeZM said:
im being sincere when iv learned more about life from the shit isee typed out by people on EF than i would care to learn from personal experience.

i get to learn from yalls misery without having to experience i tfor myuself

well, your first fault is trying to learn from the internet and not PERSONAL experiences. I really like you and think you are a great guy... No doubt.

I spew shit on here non stop just to be funny or stir shit, you can't judge a person by what they type behind a keyboard. It goes both ways, Hell... I could come here and be miss perfect and be the total oposite when you meet me right?

Personal experience will always replace internet experience sweetie.

Lemme say one thing... and its totally a joke ok

Your young and dumb and full of cum

You'll learn the hard way ;)

If you could match up a career woman and a career guy, they would both feed off each other and create an empire of a couple. They would both be so busy working hard, acquring wealth in order to be able to retire at an early age, that they wouldn't have the time to worry about who's doing this and who's doing that..

Perfect marriage would be like this..

-Couple wakes up drinks some coffee together in the living room and chats for 30 minutes.
-Couple goes to the gym together and works out (not necessarily together, I don't want my wife doing too many power cleans and snatches)
-Couple then goes to work
-Couple then meets at home in the afternoon and cooks, eats, and cleans up together..
-Couple lays down in bed and discusses the day
-Couple has circuslike-gravity-defying-hey-I-haven't-seen-you-in-8-hours-so-just-got-to-have-sex-with-you kind of love..

Now.. if I can find that, I'll get married. Most of the girls I'm meeting are all like "Oh, I get enough exercise during sex." Shit, most of the broads I"ve been with can ride for more than 5 minutes without their legs buckling up and them falling back.. Maybe I just need to go hang out with Wulfgar so he can hook me up with Jenna Haze so I can have some real sex..

T-Mat

Frisky said:
well, your first fault is trying to learn from the internet and not PERSONAL experiences. I really like you and think you are a great guy... No doubt.

I spew shit on here non stop just to be funny or stir shit, you can't judge a person by what they type behind a keyboard. It goes both ways, Hell... I could come here and be miss perfect and be the total oposite when you meet me right?

Personal experience will always replace internet experience sweetie.

Lemme say one thing... and its totally a joke ok

Your young and dumb and full of cum

You'll learn the hard way ;)
you type what you want to ty pe. in a sense its what your feeling or thinking reguardless of whether or not its a "joke"

and i meant more along the lines of the stories

SublimeZM said:
you type what you want to ty pe. in a sense its what your feeling or thinking reguardless of whether or not its a "joke"

and i meant more along the lines of the stories

are you legal?

lets procreate

Top Bottom