Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok guys, fess up, which one of you owns this blog post?

you'll love me! - 23 (South of Portland)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-09-18, 1:46AM EDT

Here's the deal. I'm a big time douchebag. I'm genuinely not a nice person. But you are. You are so nice, that I'll pretend like some rubbed off on me. And then, when things are looking great, I'll tell you I need some "space", which is codename for your roommates vagina.

She might not be into me though, she might even tell me off and be a total bitch about it. If that's the case, I'll make up some horrible story about you. Maybe I'll tell her that you call her a bitch behind her back all the time. Or that I caught you stealing from her. Who knows, I'll probably just wing it if that comes up.

I won't call you when I say I will. I probably won't ever call you unless I'm looking for sex. Most of the time I'll have to text, simply because I'll be with another girl at the time, looking for your replacement. You see, girls are a dispensable object to me. There will always be someone who is younger, more attractive, and (god forbid) smarter.

In case you were wondering..my penis is huge. If you want, I can send you pics of me flexing shirtless up against my Mercedes-Benz. Oh yeah, I'm really rich too. But we'll still split the check, cause you're a gold digger. We might get turned down at the door though, cause I often forget to have a shirt handy. With all the pictures I pose for, I find it's easier to just not have one on.

Now, please don't write me unless you are 18-22, and no more than 110lbs. You should also be blonde, and huge boobs, and have appeared in at least one major publication for modeling. If you don't make atleast 100k a year..look elsewhere. You should also leave after sex.

I wish she wouldn't dig up the stuff I post on E Harmony and HotorNot...
lol... not that I am guilty of being long winded or anything...

I just started in on the first sentence, then thought to see how long post ws, and thought WTF its a waste of time. They are unhappy as all ....... and never will find what they are looking for, because no one will get passed the rules which I never even got to. LOL

I just started in on the first sentence, then thought to see how long post ws, and thought WTF its a waste of time. They are unhappy as all ....... and never will find what they are looking for, because no one will get passed the rules which I never even got to. LOL

When you're really board try and scan through the headers - you will laugh because many of statements this man makes resonate with a lot of the posts that some guys here make about woman, dating and marriage.

When you're really board try and scan through the headers - you will laugh because many of statements this man makes resonate with a lot of the posts that some guys here make about woman, dating and marriage.
I saw that and he makes some good points. Doesn't mean he isn't super duper creepified though.

I'll never be that bored. yikes.

very disturbing. Seething bitterness. The whole thing about the woman being the male's property is very very very disturbing.........and using the bible, ie god, to justify that stance is equally appalling.

Top Bottom