Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

KillahBee said:
How many posts in this thread involve "I am woman, hear me roar!! I can do anything!! You tell em SISTA!!! WOO HOO!!!! I'm strong!!!!" ????/

We burn our bras too. :qt:

You luv us KB and you know it.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SublimeZM said:
... im 18 so yes...but no, your not my type sorry

our offspring would be purty

Frisky said:
Your young and dumb and full of cum

You'll learn the hard way ;)

I can't even remember half of this thread is about, but I'm thinking its about marriage bashing.

Sadly, 23 still qualifies as young, dumb, and full of cum, and I'm still learning the hard way. This is a tough one to ride the fence on, but for now I'm gonna have to say no. Especially being in the military. Jezus, I've NEVER met so many divorced people in my LIFE. HOLY SHIT, the navy has SO MANY muthafuckahs that are on their 2nd and 3rd marriages, due to lack of trust and whatnot (long deployments overseas and the like). We have a VERY VERY VERY high divorce rate. So until I'm out, I'd rather not become a statistic. What I'll do when I get out... that's a different story...

Watch me come back from this deployment in 6 months with a fuckin fiancee :rolleyes:

Wulfgar said:
why do so many women get offended by this and start attacking men. like it is our fault that these STATISTICS said marrige is more successful if the man is the major breadwinner.
what did we do wrong? lol
maybe this hit a sore spot in women cause they are afraid it is the truth
:whatever:
really doesnt make any difference to me, in my expereince the chick could have a job or not have a job, be growing purple muschrooms in her crack, and shed prolly still cheat.

Ummm that is not what is annoying the women at all.

In case you hadn't noticed all the he-woman man-haters were going on and on about how marriage is the end of life as you know it as if life becomes a cake-walk for the woman so much so they us divorcees are lining up trampling each other as we run to the altar as lemmings to their deaths!

SHEESH

Marriage makes a man's life easier while the woman's life goes right down the toilet.

It is a fact that divorced women remarry far less than their male counterparts (barring those that have young children). Once our children are grow marriage becomes a four letter word. Who in THE HELL wants to wash some old farts dirty boxer shorts?!

Also statistical fact that married men live far longer than their non-married male peers.

Deal with it.

Myth

Married men AND women both live longer. And married women are far more likely to be financially stable and are wealthier than their single counterparts.

More to the point.

The discrepencies have little to do with marriage and more to do with personality types and their lifetsyle choices., not to mention controversies of who gets counted. Do you count 15 year old boys who died before they would ever have reasonably had a chance to marry etc et al

Its a feminist myth

What isn't is the reality that women benefit financially from marriage.

Phenom78 said:
Myth

Married men AND women both live longer. And married women are far more likely to be financially stable and are wealthier than their single counterparts.

More to the point.

The discrepencies have little to do with marriage and more to do with personality types and their lifetsyle choices., not to mention controversies of who gets counted. Do you count 15 year old boys who died before they would ever have reasonably had a chance to marry etc et al

Its a feminist myth

What isn't is the reality that women benefit financially from marriage.

ok... you're right. :)

BIKINIMOM said:
Marriage makes a man's life easier while the woman's life goes right down the toilet.

Really? Not the throngs of men that I'm around. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, BM, but really, it goes both ways. I've never been married, so I'll politely bow out of this one, but before I do, I'd like to point out that dealing with women and their issues on a daily basis isn't all peaches and creme, you know. I haven't been married, but I *HAVE* had to live with a LAZY ASS ex-gf who DIDN'T DO JACK SHIT. Oh, except for eat, sleep, watch TV, use my stuff, get me to take her places, etc etc (and she had NO job or any income). In this case, It was MY Life that went straight down the shitter, and hers that was cake.

BIKINIMOM said:
Also statistical fact that married men live far longer than their non-married male peers.

Deal with it.

Call me naive, but I find this statistical "fact"... a bit of a stretch. Perhaps a bit of some proof would be in order.

Top Bottom