Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who eats better Pussy?

Who eats better Pussy?

• Men

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Women

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
I do

I eat the best pussy!! been told that quite a few times, and by 2 bi-chics. I fucking love it more than just about anything, I guess it helps that I have a 12 inch toungue and can breathe out of my ears.

Is this girl for real?

Friscochick said:
I DONT KNOW..

CAUSE A WOMAN'S NEVER ATE ME OUT!!! :bawling:

WHO WANT'S TO BE MY FIRST?? :D

Frisco, you almost seem like a guy cause you know exactly what to say.

If I was not so happy with my wife. I would have to look you up and down and all around.

I love my wife. She is a little wild herself (with some input from me). It is nice to have a good balance. She has it all. Great Face, Nice Bod, great attitude and loves our two kids like a great mom would.

Re: Is this girl for real?

robsatx said:

Frisco, you almost seem like a guy cause you know exactly what to say.

If I was not so happy with my wife. I would have to look you up and down and all around.

I love my wife. She is a little wild herself (with some input from me). It is nice to have a good balance. She has it all. Great Face, Nice Bod, great attitude and loves our two kids like a great mom would.

Yep! ive been told that, some men dont like it, some do.. its just me! LOL glad you have awonderful wifey.. Finding the perfect fit is really hard.. haven't found mine yet! But hoping and willing!

Re: Motivation...

drgoodbody said:
and desire to do it right and make her cum, cum, cum, cum..... and cum again. That, plus a shit load of practice, endurance, patience and watching/reading/researching/talking about it. I view it as a life-long learning process -- and God, how I love to study :D !

I'm goin' on 20 years experience since my first taste, so I think I might could school ya -- anybody game? ;)

DrG
24 years here...I ate before I even lost my virginity..which happened a few minutes later...I remember thinking when I saw her up close ofr the first time "Gee,it looks just like in the magazines"

the_jarhead said:
My wife said she always thought a woman would be better because they know what parts they have. She says I am better than anyone she has ever had, one of her girl friends says the same thing although she said I am the only man who eats pussy that well and for the most part women are better. I think it has to do with the fact that my wife and I are so uninhibited and she is not afraid to tell me what she likes. Just curious was others think.

by that rationale, men must give better blowjobs, Ill just never know

Top Bottom