Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a God damn fucking shitty day

ya'll recall the chinese fortune cookie curse? "may you live in interesting times".

Date Open High Low Last Change % Change
03/05/09 6874.01 6874.01 6544.10 6594.44 -281.40 -4.09%

Composite Indicator
Trend Spotter TM Sell

Short Term Indicators
7 Day Average Directional Indicator Sell
10 - 8 Day Moving Average Hilo Channel Sell
20 Day Moving Average vs Price Sell
20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator Sell
20 Day Bollinger Bands Hold

Short Term Indicators Average: 80% - Sell

Medium Term Indicators
40 Day Commodity Channel Index Sell
50 Day Moving Average vs Price Sell
20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Sell
50 Day Parabolic Time/Price Sell

Medium Term Indicators Average: 100% - Sell

Long Term Indicators
60 Day Commodity Channel Index Sell
100 Day Moving Average vs Price Sell
50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Sell

Long Term Indicators Average: 100% - Sell

Overall Average: 96% - Sell

damn what a stupid bitch.

It's seriously impressive that you made her 6% through all this crap, and seems totally ignorant that she wants to go back to some chumps that lost her money, I think cw might be right, maybe they offered her something a little sweeter or just straight out hustled her.

all I have right now is cash, where should I invest some money to see the biggest gains when this shit turns around? which stocks are going to roooocket.

good job by the way on finding the dope!

damn what a stupid bitch.

It's seriously impressive that you made her 6% through all this crap, and seems totally ignorant that she wants to go back to some chumps that lost her money, I think cw might be right, maybe they offered her something a little sweeter or just straight out hustled her.

all I have right now is cash, where should I invest some money to see the biggest gains when this shit turns around? which stocks are going to roooocket.

good job by the way on finding the dope!

I would short the shit out of anything Obama even thinks of touching (e.g, energy coal, etc)

I would short the shit out of anything Obama even thinks of touching (e.g, energy coal, etc)

I'm such a noob I don't even know how to short bro. lol I know what it means, but I have no idea how to go about it. Not yet, I've got to get started on my next course through investtools.. hmmmmm...

by the way I'm still going to break your face with a baseball bat!!! :heart:

I'm such a noob I don't even know how to short bro. lol I know what it means, but I have no idea how to go about it. Not yet, I've got to get started on my next course through investtools.. hmmmmm...

by the way I'm still going to break your face with a baseball bat!!! :heart:

then, I'd wait.

I'm fraid. :faint:

question: what do lincoln, kennedy and barrack have in common?

answer: nothing.....YET.

if he continues to fuck up the world this terrible joke may come true.

According to him, the "profits" to earnings ratio is attractive.

Im also glad he fucking killed the healthcare stocks...the one sector that was doing decent.

Top Bottom