Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a God damn fucking shitty day

If you wood have slipped her teh sausage she'd still be hanging around.

just sayin'

She wanted it too. She said in her email it felt like breaking up with a boyfriend.

I know I should have siphoned off money from her account into an offshore one for me.

Live and learn, I guess.

Man that sucks. That's why I avoided dealing with negroes when I was a broker, seriously. Even the wealthy ones were so tight they squeaked when they walked. They want to think about everything for a few days/weeks knowing full well they were gonna spend very little of that actually thinking about it at all.

I'm all "listen up, Mr. Man. There's three possible answers...yes, no and let me think about it. Two of those are guaranteed to not make you any money but one will show you why I have $10 million under management. Let's put put you down for 5,000 shares so you can see what I do for my clients. What's your social security number?"

That plus when I browsed on here during work to distract myself all I fucking see is faggot ass shrimp poboy attention whoring trying to be clever bullshit posts and a severe lack of legit posts from legit people such as army vet, jnevin, ortiz, etc.

Some of us have been busy.

I can't believe that client. You know how it works though, she is going to move her funds and lose a shit load of money. Pretty ignorant on the client's behalf though.

It has been a massacre in the markets lately. I read a stat the other day that this is only the third time in the history of the markets where they tested 12 year lows. All of the technical indicators I use are looking for a move up at the very least but sentiment and forward looking projections are so damn bad it could get worse.

My long term bearish prediction for a low is near DJIA 6250. I am shocked we are this low and I didn't think my bearish prediction would come to pass. I bet a cup of coffee with one of the econ guys and he is worried I might actually win now. lol The sick thing is it could get worse.

Even most of the die-hard liberals I know have lost faith in Obama's economic policies. That is more shocking than the markets move down.

That plus when I browsed on here during work to distract myself all I fucking see is faggot ass shrimp poboy attention whoring trying to be clever bullshit posts and a severe lack of legit posts from legit people such as army vet, jnevin, ortiz, etc.
So just so we're clear, Hillary Clinton...by legit hardworking posters you mean white posters, correct?

that fuckin blows bro. i can't believe how people could be so stupid.

there has to be something else that she didn't disclose......maybe merryl lynch promised to sweeten the deal or something

Some of us have been busy.

I can't believe that client. You know how it works though, she is going to move her funds and lose a shit load of money. Pretty ignorant on the client's behalf though.

It has been a massacre in the markets lately. I read a stat the other day that this is only the third time in the history of the markets where they tested 12 year lows. All of the technical indicators I use are looking for a move up at the very least but sentiment and forward looking projections are so damn bad it could get worse.

My long term bearish prediction for a low is near DJIA 6250. I am shocked we are this low and I didn't think my bearish prediction would come to pass. I bet a cup of coffee with one of the econ guys and he is worried I might actually win now. lol The sick thing is it could get worse.

Even most of the die-hard liberals I know have lost faith in Obama's economic policies. That is more shocking than the markets move down.

S&P = 650 in my opinion. I think thats the worst case scenario. Silver lining is that were almost there. Of course, once we get there we can simply bounce around for a year or two. That would be ok if companies were still paying dividends.

But yeah, like most of my clients over 40, I had basically all her money in treasuries and munis.

I did hear complaints in late 07 that I wasnt "exciting" enough.

Man that sucks. That's why I avoided dealing with negroes when I was a broker, seriously. Even the wealthy ones were so tight they squeaked when they walked. They want to think about everything for a few days/weeks knowing full well they were gonna spend very little of that actually thinking about it at all.

I'm all "listen up, Mr. Man. There's three possible answers...yes, no and let me think about it. Two of those are guaranteed to not make you any money but one will show you why I have $10 million under management. Let's put put you down for 5,000 shares so you can see what I do for my clients. What's your social security number?"

She wasnt a blaque, bor. I dont have many blaque clients as I cant really invest cash advances on their paychecks.

Top Bottom