Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a God damn fucking shitty day

So just so we're clear, Hillary Clinton...by legit hardworking posters you mean white posters, correct?

Yeah my bad, when I saw you I thought "Fuck I forgot to add DT."

Bold, beautiful, sassy blaque man. Always laying down the law.

that fuckin blows bro. i can't believe how people could be so stupid.

there has to be something else that she didn't disclose......maybe merryl lynch promised to sweeten the deal or something

Nah shes not like that. I wouldnt be surprised if she liquidates everything and leaves it in cash, to be honest. Shes very conservative (politically) and spent the last month talking about how she has no confidence in the market because Obamas fucking it up.

Update: I found the weed.

S&P = 650 in my opinion. I think thats the worst case scenario. Silver lining is that were almost there. Of course, once we get there we can simply bounce around for a year or two. That would be ok if companies were still paying dividends.

I can see the same thing happening.

But yeah, like most of my clients over 40, I had basically all her money in treasuries and munis.

I did hear complaints in late 07 that I wasn't "exciting" enough.

Long and steady wins the race. Buffett got hammered for not playing the tech bubble and people flocked to him after the crash, not that it is helping him now lol

I got $8,400 profit sharing put into my 401K in January. My dumb ass should have let it in cash but I think it automatically goes into whatever fund distribution you had already.

I got $8,400 profit sharing put into my 401K in January. My dumb ass should have let it in cash but I think it automatically goes into whatever fund distribution you had already.

Yeah my 401k is no good but I put it in 70% equities / 20% high yield bonds / 10% short term bonds in January.

Well see how that plays out.

that sucks.
i hope she comes back to you.

i had a great day, if that's any help.

I'm down 35% I think. I'm seriously thinking about putting everything in cash until we're up 2-3 weeks in a row. I'll miss some gains but I think the bottom is closer to 6,200-6,500.

Top Bottom