Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a God damn fucking shitty day

Bor, for the gazillionth time, it was a short term play. You saw some good spikes as high as 75% over the period of 7 weeks after we spoke.

I hate you, by the way.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Sorry, it was too easy.

However, neither your or I in our worst nightmare would of predicted this financial disaster, I truly thought it was transient.

PS, I checked out at 3:55 today 91% to fixed - I lost my balls.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Sorry, it was too easy.

However, neither your or I in our worst nightmare would of predicted this financial disaster, I truly thought it was transient.

PS, I checked out at 3:55 today 91% to fixed - I lost my balls.

Yeah, if you had told me a year ago that C would be a penny stock I would have laughed.

Update: I found the weed.
Seeeeee!!! The day is not a complete shit ball fest!!! :D

My basic philosophy, never underestimate the potential stupidity of anyone. One client leaves, two others will come to replace her and then some.

I'm down 35% I think. I'm seriously thinking about putting everything in cash until we're up 2-3 weeks in a row. I'll miss some gains but I think the bottom is closer to 6,200-6,500.

Dont do it.

Missing the 10 best days cuts your return in half over a 10 year time period.

That 2-3 weeks could contain one or two of those days.

Dont do it.

Missing the 10 best days cuts your return in half over a 10 year time period.

That 2-3 weeks could contain one or two of those days.

I believe that is incredibly old data now and has no relevance to the current situation, which is very unique. The downside risk is now a potential for 100% loss, the Citibank investment and 100s of others will show this.

...This morning's email: "75th, Ive decided to move my portfolio over to Merrill Lynch to the guys I complained about originally, even though they made me no money during the best bull market in history. Youve done great so far but Ive known them for a few years and like how they run every single change they are thinking about making by me first before they do it."

Seriously.
ah yes, "feminine logic" at it's FINEST. :rolleyes:

I believe that is incredibly old data now and has no relevance to the current situation, which is very unique. The downside risk is now a potential for 100% loss, the Citibank investment and 100s of others will show this.

Ill bring the facts and figures home tomorrow, but our firm printed out a study that showed that for the DJIA to hit 5,000 we would have to have 20% unemployment and one or more major industries cease to exist.

I dont think its going to get anywhere near that bad. Besides, banking and autos will continue to exist in one form or another.

But then again, I thought the 7,552 bottom was going to hold.

Ill bring the facts and figures home tomorrow, but our firm printed out a study that showed that for the DJIA to hit 5,000 we would have to have 20% unemployment and one or more major industries cease to exist.

I dont think its going to get anywhere near that bad. Besides, banking and autos will continue to exist in one form or another.

But then again, I thought the 7,552 bottom was going to hold.

Bro, there are absolutely no models that come close to reflecting what is going on right now. It is based on total fear which cannot be modeled.

Bro, there are absolutely no models that come close to reflecting what is going on right now. It is based on total fear which cannot be modeled.

Between the weed thats now in my lungs and the miller lite in mah belleh I dont really know a lot about fear.

Except for spiders. I gotta go make sure my patio door is shut. Fuckers camp out on there when it gets warm. I Raid their asses.

Top Bottom