Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Twistosterone Burn

Damn...never heard of it

Well, did the shot this week in the glute 3/4ml so 375mg. I swear to christ if i cant figure something out i cant go on with the cycle. My right cheek is twice the size of the left and this is friday, i injected tuesday. Ive had hernias even an appendix rupture and this is truly the worst pain ive ever had to deal with. Im THINKING of trying 100mg every other day but i dont really know. As for this cottonseed or grapeseed oil how would i go about this? Im starting to wonder if my gear is bad. Others have used the exact brand and all but no burn or swelling like this. Help?

Well, did the shot this week in the glute 3/4ml so 375mg. I swear to christ if i cant figure something out i cant go on with the cycle. My right cheek is twice the size of the left and this is friday, i injected tuesday. Ive had hernias even an appendix rupture and this is truly the worst pain ive ever had to deal with. Im THINKING of trying 100mg every other day but i dont really know. As for this cottonseed or grapeseed oil how would i go about this? Im starting to wonder if my gear is bad. Others have used the exact brand and all but no burn or swelling like this. Help?

You would just split up the gear and the sterile oil that you plan to cut it with if you use .5cc of gear use .5cc of the sterile oil that you cut it with and shoot it like that. And you could try like you said to go with .25cc eod that would be 125mg eod of your test if it is indeed 500mgs per ml like i think it is.

Top Bottom