Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Noah Wixx RCS TD!!!

Noah Wixx

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing well.

I wanted to share my RCS TD with all of you, might be a bit of a shock or surprise for many of you, I felt with how damn cool this rebrand looks and the goals I have put in place, it was definitely time to pick these up from RCS!

I've been out for a bit and what better way to get back into the swing faster and easier then utilizing GW & SR from a A+++ source and company.

The sarms I ended up going with are as follows.

AC262
ACP105
GW50156
SR9009

The labels and branding are topnotch! They look very beautiful if I say so myself, I decided I'd check out the capsules and see what they are all about.

if i dont have to do liquid im all for it, as this is so much more convenient for the ease of use, toss em in the gym bag and go.

Shipping is excellent within 48 hours I had my entire order reach me! That is fantastic service by RCS getting the products out that quickly!

The bottles have a great seal around them and protected with adequate bubble packaging.

The coolest part about the bottles is definitely the labeling and the picture on each bottle of the chemical structure of the compound, very nice touch!

Mg amount, serving amount and amount of capsules in each bottle clearly shown and labeled.

It's been years since I ran GW & SR9009 I know from experience they can create a beautiful synergy and really help you push the body into new heights, I reached the leanest body with these two compounds and a proper diet.

The plan for right now is running the GW & SR out the gate for 12 weeks for my current goals, cardio look out I'm about to enter beast mode!

at a later date I will be doing a full 12 week log run with ACP105,AC262 & SR9009, so definitely get ready and be on the lookout for my RCS log in the future at a later date when the time is right to unleash these bad boys 😎

I also haven't tried any of the newer sarms yet, Dylan has spoken so highly about ACP105 & AC262. I've played his episodes on them as well as doing my own resreach, I feel these sarms will be an excellent addition alongside my trt protocol or as a possible bridge, many different ways you can deploy these.

I also have spoken in private with Dylan regarding the right fit for me, this man never misses with his stack layouts!

years ago he fully set me up with two different sarms stacks and man im telling all of you the level of body i achieved with these two stacks was insanely good!

i will share some photos from a few years ago ( many of you have seen these before)but for the newer members of the community i will post some photos for all of you so u can see what dylans stacks my hard work and a quality company like RCS can help you achieve!

plus i feel AC & ACP make perfect sense and align with my needs and goals for the body im trying to achieve.

RCS gets A+++ from me and my full support as one of the best you can purchase from as well as receive some of the highest quality products at the same time!

I definitely recommend you guys check out RCS and give them some business and your full support!

You will be glad you did!

Wixx 💪

1000001994.jpg
1000001992.jpg
1000001991.jpg
1000001993.jpg
1000001996.jpg
1000000731.jpg
1000000695.jpg
1000000168.jpg

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing well.

I wanted to share my RCS TD with all of you, might be a bit of a shock or surprise for many of you, I felt with how damn cool this rebrand looks and the goals I have put in place, it was definitely time to pick these up from RCS!

I've been out for a bit and what better way to get back into the swing faster and easier then utilizing GW & SR from a A+++ source and company.

The sarms I ended up going with are as follows.

AC262
ACP105
GW50156
SR9009

The labels and branding are topnotch! They look very beautiful if I say so myself, I decided I'd check out the capsules and see what they are all about.

if i dont have to do liquid im all for it, as this is so much more convenient for the ease of use, toss em in the gym bag and go.

Shipping is excellent within 48 hours I had my entire order reach me! That is fantastic service by RCS getting the products out that quickly!

The bottles have a great seal around them and protected with adequate bubble packaging.

The coolest part about the bottles is definitely the labeling and the picture on each bottle of the chemical structure of the compound, very nice touch!

Mg amount, serving amount and amount of capsules in each bottle clearly shown and labeled.

It's been years since I ran GW & SR9009 I know from experience they can create a beautiful synergy and really help you push the body into new heights, I reached the leanest body with these two compounds and a proper diet.

The plan for right now is running the GW & SR out the gate for 12 weeks for my current goals, cardio look out I'm about to enter beast mode!

at a later date I will be doing a full 12 week log run with ACP105,AC262 & SR9009, so definitely get ready and be on the lookout for my RCS log in the future at a later date when the time is right to unleash these bad boys 😎

I also haven't tried any of the newer sarms yet, Dylan has spoken so highly about ACP105 & AC262. I've played his episodes on them as well as doing my own resreach, I feel these sarms will be an excellent addition alongside my trt protocol or as a possible bridge, many different ways you can deploy these.

I also have spoken in private with Dylan regarding the right fit for me, this man never misses with his stack layouts!

years ago he fully set me up with two different sarms stacks and man im telling all of you the level of body i achieved with these two stacks was insanely good!

i will share some photos from a few years ago ( many of you have seen these before)but for the newer members of the community i will post some photos for all of you so u can see what dylans stacks my hard work and a quality company like RCS can help you achieve!

plus i feel AC & ACP make perfect sense and align with my needs and goals for the body im trying to achieve.

RCS gets A+++ from me and my full support as one of the best you can purchase from as well as receive some of the highest quality products at the same time!

I definitely recommend you guys check out RCS and give them some business and your full support!

You will be glad you did!

Wixx 💪

View attachment 142877View attachment 142878View attachment 142879View attachment 142880View attachment 142881View attachment 142882View attachment 142883View attachment 142884
@Noah Wixx WOW WOW WOW! you're a beast and back at it with a BIG TD from RCS
I want to see this in your log

Top Bottom