Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Twistosterone Burn

ximor

Im currently running twist @ 375 e week with Anadrol 50 ED.
Im into my second week and the burning from the twist is hellacious. I would never care but it completely wrecks the inject muscle for 3 to 4 days. Did it last week in my Rectus Femorus and just last night in the glute. On my last cyc with test enan i ran EQ and it killed the alcohol burn. Is there ANYTHING i can do to ease this shit off so i can walk during this cycle?

Im currently running twist @ 375 e week with Anadrol 50 ED.
Im into my second week and the burning from the twist is hellacious. I would never care but it completely wrecks the inject muscle for 3 to 4 days. Did it last week in my Rectus Femorus and just last night in the glute. On my last cyc with test enan i ran EQ and it killed the alcohol burn. Is there ANYTHING i can do to ease this shit off so i can walk during this cycle?

Heat your vile before you shoot with a hair dryer.
Shoot the muscle before you train.
Massage the inject area for a good minute after the inject.

SmConeTwist.jpg

Mmmmmmm. yum twist.

^ yeah - maybe cut it down. Or bake it?

wtf is Twist?? Never heard of it.

It BETTER not be a lab name lol

I dont think its a lab name but i have heard of a twistosterone i am pretty sure it is a blend of different test and i am pretty sure it is 500mgs per ml now that think about it, which could explain the burn/pain your feeling.

O, rly? I was just poking fun at the thread starter. I figured he sucked at typing/spelling. Sorry.

(Bows head in shame)

Top Bottom