Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren questions dealing with sexual function, and possible interactions with ADHD meds

Snarling Force

Been on this forum for over 20 years, and wow do I ever feel old. I basically stopped running most everything for at least a decade, but figured I'd do another cycle with my fav substance of all time tren ace to see if I could reach where tren got me on a much younger version of myself.

My first tren ace cycles were incredible. I got so huge, vascular, and shredded without really paying attention to any special diet or training even though I did train, but it was all just out of my garage. I'm 1 month in now on the same exact tren ace I've always used, 100mg EOD, along with sust 250 2x a week, and have some questions.

In the past, I always ran caber/dostinex to keep prolactin levels down so it wouldn't mess with my dick. I read conflicting info about this online. Some say it's necessary, some say it's not. I can get hard, it just requires the power of an atom bomb to cum. I sweat like mad and can never seem to reach a release. I run out of breath like an old hag even though my cardio is great. It's so frustrating. Is this a sign of high prolactin from the tren? If so, should I increase my caber dose? I currently am taking .25mg 2x per week on Mon, Thurs.

The last question I have is I've been on ADHD meds most of my life, and looking up caber and my ADHD meds on a drug interaction checker, there's a risk of vasospasms. I never noticed any of this in the old days when I ran tren and took these meds, but I'm much older now, and noticed when I do take the caber, my heart and chest area seem tighter than normal. I'm thinking of just dropping the caber entirely. Anyone else out there have any experience with these two?

Sorry for the long post, but I'm really out of touch with things like I used to be. Thanks all.

you don't need prami or caber with tren unless you abuse it
i've seen a handful of instances of actual prolactin based gyno from tren over the years. its very rare.

tren increases something called PGF2A in the body. it is very inflammatory in the body and will cause you to rapidly lose a lot of cardio and also effect sexual function.. tren also screws with neurotransmitters in the head like dopamine. this is also related to sexual function.

basically if you are worried about not being normal don't run tren. its gonna screw you up in a lot of ways.

Been on this forum for over 20 years, and wow do I ever feel old. I basically stopped running most everything for at least a decade, but figured I'd do another cycle with my fav substance of all time tren ace to see if I could reach where tren got me on a much younger version of myself.

My first tren ace cycles were incredible. I got so huge, vascular, and shredded without really paying attention to any special diet or training even though I did train, but it was all just out of my garage. I'm 1 month in now on the same exact tren ace I've always used, 100mg EOD, along with sust 250 2x a week, and have some questions.

In the past, I always ran caber/dostinex to keep prolactin levels down so it wouldn't mess with my dick. I read conflicting info about this online. Some say it's necessary, some say it's not. I can get hard, it just requires the power of an atom bomb to cum. I sweat like mad and can never seem to reach a release. I run out of breath like an old hag even though my cardio is great. It's so frustrating. Is this a sign of high prolactin from the tren? If so, should I increase my caber dose? I currently am taking .25mg 2x per week on Mon, Thurs.

The last question I have is I've been on ADHD meds most of my life, and looking up caber and my ADHD meds on a drug interaction checker, there's a risk of vasospasms. I never noticed any of this in the old days when I ran tren and took these meds, but I'm much older now, and noticed when I do take the caber, my heart and chest area seem tighter than normal. I'm thinking of just dropping the caber entirely. Anyone else out there have any experience with these two?

Sorry for the long post, but I'm really out of touch with things like I used to be. Thanks all.
@Snarling Force welcome back to the Elitefitness.com family! I remember you back in the day bro.

Oldschool tren cycles were hot, new tren is not as strong but just as potent.
But adhd meds that a different question.

The real question is whats your situation like now? we dont know much about you since you left us.
Can you share your LOG journal with us in a NEW thread? we can understand you better after all these years.
Thats a must if you want a real community answer.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

it doesn't hurt to stock up on all ancillaries
and a log is a big advantage

Top Bottom