Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren questions dealing with sexual function, and possible interactions with ADHD meds

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Wow, I did not expect such a warm welcome back. 👊 That really means a lot. I've felt lost as my memory has faded quite a bit, but you've all made me feel at home again. It's so nice to have a place to get support from like minded brothers. You all are awesome people. 🙏

Lots of great replies that I have added to my notes. Thank you all of those. Also, I was not aware of PGF2A, so thank you @stevesmi for that information.

As for a log, that is a great idea, and for the first 2 weeks of this run, I kept a very detailed log. Then something changed in my head, maybe laziness, life, job, stress, I don't really know what, but I lost the drive to document things. Once I'd miss one day, I'd say oh I'll just make up for it tomorrow, and then after a few days of this, it all just piles up, so I gave up logging.

After reading the replies here, I will start logging again today. I might be able to fill in the missing 2 weeks from memory a bit, but regardless I will start again thanks to you all. I was also disappointed in myself that I had stopped.

Thanks again for the kind words, and enjoy your weekends!

hey bro...

there is only ONE accurate answer to the caber/prolactin question and that is bloodwork.. otherwise, any other answer is guesswork and i just dont give that kind of answer because its misleading and misguided... attempting to theorize without actual numbers is obviously presumptive and could potentially lead to making the problem worse.. you can order a prolactin test extremely cheap on many online sites or go to your doctor if you have insurance...

natural ways to control prolactin are vitamin b6 and ashwaghanda... my main advice would be running tren at lower doses and having the understanding that a little bit goes a very long way with tren and generally with most steroids as it is... also, keep in mind, the more you use it, the far far far more negatively your body internally is going to react to it and long term, its just a huge detriment overall the risk is NOWHERE NEAR the reward with it...

Last edited:
I encourage all to always log a tren run no matter what
that will be important to give good info

Been on this forum for over 20 years, and wow do I ever feel old. I basically stopped running most everything for at least a decade, but figured I'd do another cycle with my fav substance of all time tren ace to see if I could reach where tren got me on a much younger version of myself.

My first tren ace cycles were incredible. I got so huge, vascular, and shredded without really paying attention to any special diet or training even though I did train, but it was all just out of my garage. I'm 1 month in now on the same exact tren ace I've always used, 100mg EOD, along with sust 250 2x a week, and have some questions.

In the past, I always ran caber/dostinex to keep prolactin levels down so it wouldn't mess with my dick. I read conflicting info about this online. Some say it's necessary, some say it's not. I can get hard, it just requires the power of an atom bomb to cum. I sweat like mad and can never seem to reach a release. I run out of breath like an old hag even though my cardio is great. It's so frustrating. Is this a sign of high prolactin from the tren? If so, should I increase my caber dose? I currently am taking .25mg 2x per week on Mon, Thurs.

The last question I have is I've been on ADHD meds most of my life, and looking up caber and my ADHD meds on a drug interaction checker, there's a risk of vasospasms. I never noticed any of this in the old days when I ran tren and took these meds, but I'm much older now, and noticed when I do take the caber, my heart and chest area seem tighter than normal. I'm thinking of just dropping the caber entirely. Anyone else out there have any experience with these two?

Sorry for the long post, but I'm really out of touch with things like I used to be. Thanks all.
The risks will be higher now than when younger.

As you've done none for ages start low no matter what

Thanks for all the replies once again. I'm gathering my logs now. The only issue is I have them broken into 3 logs, Cycle, Food, and Workout Log. Should I combine them before posting as to keep things concise?

@dylangemelli I didn't realize you could get tests like that done online. Thank you for that. I did a quick search and found a few places. Not sure if we're allowed to post links to labs, but Healthlabs.com looks decent. If you have one you'd recommend please let me know.

Thanks for all the replies once again. I'm gathering my logs now. The only issue is I have them broken into 3 logs, Cycle, Food, and Workout Log. Should I combine them before posting as to keep things concise?

@dylangemelli I didn't realize you could get tests like that done online. Thank you for that. I did a quick search and found a few places. Not sure if we're allowed to post links to labs, but Healthlabs.com looks decent. If you have one you'd recommend please let me know.
privatemdlabs.com is who i generally use if i dont go to my doctor... its really who gives you the best price.. you are ultimately just going to quest or labcorp in your area for the test from whoever you buy it from

Top Bottom