Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review my Routine?

Toshendin

Sunday- Rest

Monday- 2.5K run(usually takes about 8 mins)
- 4 sets dumb bell curls (10lbs each, usually about 30 reps)

Tuesday- 2.5K run(usually takes about 8 mins)
- 4 sets dumb bell curls (10lbs each, usually about 30 reps)
- 4 sets of situps with 50 reps.

Wednesday- 6 sets dumb bells curls (10lbs each, usually about 30 reps)
- 6 sets of flies (10lbs each, usually about 15reps)
- 4 sets of pushups (Usually 15 reps)
- 4 sets of situps with 25 reps

Thursday- 6 sets dumb bells curls (10lbs each, usually about 30 reps)
- 6 sets of flies (10lbs each, usually about 15reps)
- 4 sets of situps with 25 reps

Friday- 2.5K run(usually takes about 8 mins)

Saturday-Rest

Keep in mind I have to do this all at home. I have a maximum of 10lbs weights(looks for heavier ones). I do the running as a part of the school's Cross Country team. I'm 13, weight 155lbs and am 5'9ft.

Anyone care to tell me what to change, or if this is a horrible routine? Any comment will be appreciated.

"Hi guys, my name is Toshendin and my goals for this routine are as follows...."

fill in the gap.

You need buy a more complete weight set, my friend. You should be lifting the heaviest weights that you can and still get 6-8 repititions per excercise. If you are a runner then you'll probably want to focus on training your legs and that requires a lot more weight to do squats.

Maybe your school has a weight room that you can use? When I was in high school you pretty much had to be a football player to get in there, but it's worth a try.

Heh.

*is in the 8th grade, elementary school :)*

My goals, basicly, are to get 'cut'. I want to look good for highschool. Not bulky. Kinda like the guys in the gillette commercials(know what I mean?)

I used to weigh 180lbs, about 4 months ago, and I've lost 25lbs in about 1 month, and have kept i off since then. I've got a little bit of "chubbiness" left, and now I'm trying to turn it into muscle.

I'm not looking to train my legs, more upper body. Pecs, arms, and a little bit of abs.

Last edited:
Are you serious? is this really how you train?
All that you are training is your biceps and your chest a little...
try doing some bench presses instead of pushups, and do them the same day that you do flies. And do alternating db curls and bb curls for bi's and some tricep excersises and don't forget shoulders and back plus legs.. man this is hard, you need to do a lot of research but don't be intimidated, just stick with it and read others workout plans and you will see some improvements in your physique but be patient.

I'd love to be able to do all that, but I'm really clueless as to what all the excersises are called, other than the basic curls, and flies.
So, in order to help me fix up my Routine, would it be possible for you to describe some of the excercises? Please keep in mind that I'll be doing this all at home, and not at a gym. So if any other equipment, other than barbells, would be needed please say so, and I'll go out and buy it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom