Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review my Routine?

hey man. your kicking ass. keep it up just like your doing and in a year or two all the girls will know your name. even with the weight your using you'll see some good results because your natural test levels are going to start soring in the next few months. now your not going to get huge doing what your doing but you will have a great base to start from when you do start hitting it heavy and then start with the basic strenght exercises, bench, squats and deads. if you keep up what your doing, your endurance, when you hit the gym will be a real asset.

Top after 2 days. Any suggestions? What weight of bb's should I get? Any other excersices that would benefit me more?

Well, Toshendin (sp?), I would suggest getting to a bookstore and picking up a book about bodybuilding/fitness/exercising. These books often contain pictures, diagrams, and descriptions of a ton of exercises.

My second point will be to look into your diet. I have no idea what you are eating, but diet plays a very important role in weight training as well as all other sorts of exercising.

Well, anyway, keep up the hard work at exercising and read, research, and learn.

Top Bottom