Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

refeed on rest day or on heavy legs day???

rez

i want to do a refeed day..havent ever really done one, and was wondering if i should do it today (rest day) or tomorrow (legs)?

advice away...but please tell what the reasoning behind your responces are! thats a million

xxx

i would suggest now. Your glyogen will increase significanly, giving a great pump for tomorrows workout.

ye..people..y so shy?

i decided to refeed today..

had oats, muesli, bran mufin, carrot juiice, protein shake w strawberries, and last meal of the day was boiled chicken and veg.
Is it correct that you dont have carbs in last meal?

anyways..more opinions would be appreciated

Par Deus said:

r those types of foods ok?? i have never felt so full before! i went four hours without eating because i was so full from the last meal..this that ok? or should i still try to eat every 3 hrs?

rez said:

r those types of foods ok?? i have never felt so full before! i went four hours without eating because i was so full from the last meal..this that ok? or should i still try to eat every 3 hrs?

Have carbs that are a bit more simple/have less fiber -- like bread, pasta, cereal. They are better for leptin because they raise insulin more -- they will also not keep you full as long.

The exception would be your last meal, where you want a steady stream of glucose as long as possible, so you would want some fiber.

Top Bottom