Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle help and log Katanadrol v3.0 and Sarms

brittneyleigh79

Alright ladies I'm trying out some new stuff and put together a cycle that I'm super excited about! Please review and let me know what yall think.

Week 1-6
Need2slin- 1 cap 30mins before breakfast, lunch and dinner
Need2burn- 1 cap twice daily
Need2bridge- 2 caps daily
Katanadrol v3.0- 1 cap 4 times daily (200mg total)
Livercare

Now with this first part the only thing I'm kinda questioning is the Need2bridge...I'm thinking I should take that at a later time. What do yall think?

Week 7-12
S4- 25mg twice daily
Osta- 12.5 daily
GW- 10mg twice daily
Livercare

With this part I am just wondering how long I should wait after taking the Katanadrol to start the Sarms? I would have just done the Sarms but already purchased the Katana so I figured I would start that first while waiting for the Sarms to come in.

I will be starting a log on here to let all you ladies know what's going on.

Happy lifting! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

You can start the sarms right after your katanadrol run. Your doses looks pretty good to me best I can tell. Psizzle may get to stop in at some point and give her advice since she is a female experienced in sarms use, but they they look fine to me.

I would use the bridge after you are done with the sarms. I think that is where you would get the most benefit from it.

Alright ladies so yesterday the hubby and I did chest and tris. Crummy workout due to all the weights even close to my workout weight were taken!!:-( I still wanted to post to track my strength increases. So...

Flat Bench DB press- 40lbs @ 3 sets 15, 12, 10
Incline Bench DB press- 40lbs @ 3 sets 12, 10, 8
Incline DB Fly- 20lbs @ 1 set of 12
Skull crushers- 40lbs@ 1 set of 15 60lbs @ 2 sets of 12, 8
Rope pull downs don't remember:-(

Also we ran 2 miles!! Woo hoo!! I actually did my cardio!!

So far nothing is really out of the normal so I will let yall know the workout today, legs and shoulders! !:)

Thanks Caligirl! :)

Ladies-
Did another 2 miles yesterday of jogging on the treadmill at a 5.5 and walked .35 miles at 3.5. Slowly working my way up to 5 miles again just taking it slow.

Legs and shoulders yesterday. Again didn't do much because of exhaustion. :-( Is it bad I'm actually embarrassed of our workout.

What do yall do to still have energy for lifting after cardio? Or what is your cardio/lifting schedule? When we work days we wake up at 3am and don't get home until 430pm. Nights we wake up around 1030-11am and don't get home until 430am.

Anyways...products so far seem fine, even though I just started Sunday. But I do have to say the bloating and weight gain that the Alpha Princess Stack talks about is NO f'ing joke!! I maintain 180-185 easily, without any extra effort from my normal routine (food, lifting, cardio). But I stepped on the scale this morning and I was at 192.6!!!!!! Say what?? Yes 192.6. It says it should go away after about a week. I sure hope so!!! Happy lifting...and cardio!!!

Subbed!
Regarding cardio- honestly, I rarely even do cardio, even while cutting. I let my diet do most of the work. At the most ill do a session a week, sometimes it's 20 min jog, other times I'll walk at 3.6mph at a 4% incline for 45 minutes. I either do it on an off lifting day or after lifting. I refuse to let cardio affect my lifting.

I'm sure I'm going to have to do that. I decided to do the running just to get my endurance up. I get winded going up a flight of stairs but I can comfortably jog for 2 miles straight (at least not dieing lol). So I don't don't it just bothers the crap out of me! I usually superset a few exercises during my workout but when I'm looking to increase weight I usually stick to the normal.

Well...we fell asleep on the couch when we got home from work yesterday:-/. So we didn't make it to the gym by the time we woke up. So today will start our normal routine starting with back and biceps. Which will be great! We usually do a 3 on 1 off lifting schedule. Which has worked great for us and our schedule.

Happy lifting! :)

Top Bottom