Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Question

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

ostarine, GW and dbol make a good stack
I like it and it should be well worth it

LOG LOG LOG
this is going to be an awesome log and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results you get

nice pct
i would reduce the clomid though in half, same with nolva
everythign else looks good, watching for your log next

thats too much dbol and too long brother.. i would not go longer than 4 weeks or higher than 30 mg per day with it... you will get adverse reactions in terms of the quality of gains and side effects.. more is not always better, and that especially holds true with dbol

thats too much dbol and too long brother.. i would not go longer than 4 weeks or higher than 30 mg per day with it... you will get adverse reactions in terms of the quality of gains and side effects.. more is not always better, and that especially holds true with dbol
Dylan, thank you for responding. I’m going to try to attach a link to the article where I read about this stack. Can you please clarify this for me? I don’t want to mess this up or over do it with the Dbol. If I only run the Dbol for the first 4 weeks should I continue to run the ostarine and cardarine for weeks 5-8 or stop after 4 and do the pct?

It is listed in the “steroid cycles” section of the site. I’d really appreciate your input on this.

Dylan, thank you for responding. I’m going to try to attach a link to the article where I read about this stack. Can you please clarify this for me? I don’t want to mess this up or over do it with the Dbol. If I only run the Dbol for the first 4 weeks should I continue to run the ostarine and cardarine for weeks 5-8 or stop after 4 and do the pct?

It is listed in the “steroid cycles” section of the site. I’d really appreciate your input on this.
Yeah, i thoroughly disagree with this layout to say the least... i dont advise anything like this and especially not just to push to get a fkng log..

Exceeding 4 weeks of dbol, considering how high it converts to estrogen is simply unwise.. if you are intent on it, so be it, thats on you but you will encounter far more bad than good and going over 30 mg is just a recipe for issues... i dont like it at all personally using dbol without test but to each their own... if you were my client, i would certainly not advise this kind of cycle at all... you can take the word of who you will... i certainly dont have time to argue whatsoever nor will I however i have been doing this over 15 years now and have a pretty good idea of the good and bad with cycle layouts... if you dont want to inject thats no biggie, but i would look at just running a sarms stack on its own.. if you want to bulk, you can run lgd3303 and s23 which would be an extremely strong cycle and yield huge results without any water or estrogen, far less side effects and FAR more keepable results

Yeah, i thoroughly disagree with this layout to say the least... i dont advise anything like this and especially not just to push to get a fkng log..

Exceeding 4 weeks of dbol, considering how high it converts to estrogen is simply unwise.. if you are intent on it, so be it, thats on you but you will encounter far more bad than good and going over 30 mg is just a recipe for issues... i dont like it at all personally using dbol without test but to each their own... if you were my client, i would certainly not advise this kind of cycle at all... you can take the word of who you will... i certainly dont have time to argue whatsoever nor will I however i have been doing this over 15 years now and have a pretty good idea of the good and bad with cycle layouts... if you dont want to inject thats no biggie, but i would look at just running a sarms stack on its own.. if you want to bulk, you can run lgd3303 and s23 which would be an extremely strong cycle and yield huge results without any water or estrogen, far less side effects and FAR more keepable results
Thank you for your response. Truly, I appreciate the info. Im trying to learn as much as I can quickly and there’s a ton of information to take in.

Top Bottom