Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

Diet is good.
Nothing special to report. Just eating the same boring old menu. That’s what works for me.
Since I am off cycle and out of bulking mode. I just backed off volume of food. Have not tracked in a few weeks since it is eat and repeat. Probably about 2500 calories.
40 protein
40 carbs
20 fat
I have dropped back to my static weight.
Currently waking up about 190. Gonna take off a few more lbs and get abs back showing.
Yes lock diet in tight bro need abs summer about here

every since my shoulder injury years back I get shoulder pain as well.

You've gone back to your static weight - so no gains?
Ya I don’t get it. I seem to get bigger and fuller on cycle.
But some of the fullness is not wanted. After cycles or if I cut I go back to where I was. It’s like this is where my body wants to be.
I am sure I have some muscle memory and it will come back.
I do realize that once you come off a cycle you need to continue lifting heavy and hard. Of course I think that is part of it this time. I came off and have been in a modified lifting state with injuries. Also keep in mind I am older and my cycles are not strong or over the top. Staying healthy is important at this age. I can’t be reckless like a young person. I am hitting it pretty good again. Diet is good but low so I’m trying to get my abs uncovered again. I still meal prep but just not eating as much as on cycle.

But some of the fullness is not wanted. After cycles or if I cut I go back to where I was. It’s like this is where my body wants to be.
I do realize that once you come off a cycle you need to continue lifting heavy and hard. Of course I think that is part of it this time. I came off and have been in a modified lifting state with injuries. Also keep in mind I am older and my cycles are not strong or over the top. Staying healthy is important at this age. I can’t be reckless like a young person. I am hitting it pretty good again. Diet is good but low so I’m trying to get my abs uncovered again. I still meal prep but just not eating as much as on cycle.
@Slyderkt You hitting it hard, whats the training like? lets see some of your updates big man

@Slyderkt updates for us more?

Top Bottom