Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 5 months Ckd Results

I might have missed it but how tall are you?

and are you the same guy who posted before a similiar thread? from Mr. X's board?

Will attemt to answere all the questions, TRUEsoldier - I believe theres a webpage called c-k-d.com also, bodyrecomposition.com is also a good one and mr.X forum massmonsters.net.

Razorguns- I reallt didnt like clen that much, ephedrine worked a lot better on me. I monitored my heartrate and bloodpreassure and I had a rate of 85-90bpm and bloodpreassure at 100/55, my resting heartrate is normally around 60 and bloodpreassure 120/80.. really didnt like the effect vs. poteintial sides.

ChewYxRage - 5'10, and yes Im the same person =)

thx once again guys, really motivated to keep performing at my best.

/Xizor

ChewYxRage said:
So when you say the bulk went "bad" - did you not gain any muscle? How much did you weigh when you were at 10% before the bulk?
Well ratio fat to muscle was at least 5:1 so it was pretty bad, I weigh 175.5lb when I measurred 9.8% last year in october from then it was outhill getting worse and worse.. I wasnt able to stay lean that time.. when I meassured in at 16.6% with 14.5lb of pure fat in 6months I knew it was time to cut.

/Xizor

p.s the_blade- tack

Top Bottom