Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Tamoxifen-Nolvadex after serous side effects of HCG log

AlexfromGermany

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I took HCG two years ago to try to reverse my Finasteride side effects. I took relatively dosages of about 200-250mg eod or e3d for a about 6 weeks without noticing any side effects. Is this a low or a normal dosage of HCG?

However, the last HCG shot had severe side effects on my erection quality. Getting (and maintaining) an erection is very very hard and my semen is very watery/thin to date. Unfortunately, I took it on the day of my 2nd Corona Vaccination which seemed to have interacted with the HCG, leaving me with other side effects such as strong head ache and some minor problems regarding the nervous system etc. I first thought the side effects are due to the vaccination but now I am very concerned I desensitized my leydig cells through HGC usage. I don't work out regularly. I try to eat a helthy diet.

According to some articels I read on this forum Tamoxifen/Nolvadex is often used after a HCG cycle. However, my HCG usage is already 2 years ago.

I started with Tamoxifen/Nolvadex 10mg yesterday. I plan on taking it daily for about 4 weeks, thinking of upping the dosage to 20mg daily.

My values a couple of weeks after the problems started were as follows:
HCG was at 3,48 IU/L (range: 0,57-12.07),
FSH was at 6,02 IU/L (range: 0,85-11,85)
Testosterone was rather normal. Rencently it was in the upper range.
Before I took HCG my LH und FSH were always rather in the upper range (LH somwhere at 8-10 and FSH somewhere at 10).

Any help is much appreciated.

I took HCG two years ago to try to reverse my Finasteride side effects. I took relatively dosages of about 200-250mg eod or e3d for a about 6 weeks without noticing any side effects. Is this a low or a normal dosage of HCG?

However, the last HCG shot had severe side effects on my erection quality. Getting (and maintaining) an erection is very very hard and my semen is very watery/thin to date. Unfortunately, I took it on the day of my 2nd Corona Vaccination which seemed to have interacted with the HCG, leaving me with other side effects such as strong head ache and some minor problems regarding the nervous system etc. I first thought the side effects are due to the vaccination but now I am very concerned I desensitized my leydig cells through HGC usage. I don't work out regularly. I try to eat a helthy diet.

According to some articels I read on this forum Tamoxifen/Nolvadex is often used after a HCG cycle. However, my HCG usage is already 2 years ago.

I started with Tamoxifen/Nolvadex 10mg yesterday. I plan on taking it daily for about 4 weeks, thinking of upping the dosage to 20mg daily.

My values a couple of weeks after the problems started were as follows:
HCG was at 3,48 IU/L (range: 0,57-12.07),
FSH was at 6,02 IU/L (range: 0,85-11,85)
Testosterone was rather normal. Rencently it was in the upper range.
Before I took HCG my LH und FSH were always rather in the upper range (LH somwhere at 8-10 and FSH somewhere at 10).

Any help is much appreciated.
@AlexfromGermany to start off I would use nolvadex with a testosterone booster

10mgs tamoxifen per day
5 caps hcgenerate/day test booster (n2bm.com)
5mgs tadalafil eod

and post your
diet and training how do you train and eat? post it

how about your pic post a face blurred picture

i already addressed your post in another thread

hcg is a HORMONE, you should never abuse it the way you did or you are asking for issues

also i also explained that hcg mimics lh, so of course your LH will drop on it. a lot of people don't understand this and/or don't want to understand it because it doesn't fit their narrative or beliefs i guess

the solution here is to stop fucking with your body and leave it alone. just get on hcgenerate and run 1 or 2 bottles

why are you obessing over this?
literally vaccine and hcg have nothing to do with each other

look if you want to experiment then go for it
i don't see it being wise though

Top Bottom