Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carbs, hard training=no bf%decrease

rez

what is going on???
i have been training hard, eating less than 25g carbs per day increased protein and fat, checked bf% this morning and NO change!! How can this be?
a personal trainer at the gym said that i should increase my training to twice a day with increased reps on weights (ie 15 reps per set)
cardio 45mins am, weights pm w 20mins cardio after.

Is my only option a ketodiet???

Maybe your not eating enough? I noticed on your profile that you are 5'6" and weigh 110 lbs. That seems like a low body weight for your height. You could try incorportating heavy weight sessions into your workouts and slowly increasing your food intake.

Are you saying you are 106.7lbs? If so, then ditch the cardio for a while and focus on weight training. You need to build muscle first, then cut.

serious question

are you developing/recovering or suffering from an eating disorder?

i hate to be rude/mean, but your stats (if correct) point to the start of anorexia to me... you are very low weight verging on underweight for your height, and complaining about a high bf (which incidently it might be, anorexia's generally have bodyfat levels on the higher end of the spectrum)

i hate to judge someone i've never met/seen, but i think you may be heading down a nasty metabolism-destroying path that you probably don't want to visit...

i don't know what kind of trainer would give you that advice with your stats, but i wouldn't pay them 2 cents... that's my two cents...

phem

Last edited:
low carbohydrate diets are a fad, and they suck donkey balls, ules your on AAS's

you need the glycogen to fule your workouts!

no carbs + natural training = flat water drained muscles, and a sluggish mood

good rule of thumb is .7 grams of protein per pound of lean body mass, and 1.5 grams of crarbs for lean body mass, the rest fat, or increase the protein and carbs, a little.

I am speaking from experience:mix: :D :mix:

im not annorex. i look average...
i just need some good advice from you guys...its driving me crazy i love gym and exercise, it makes me feel good, thats why i continue to do it. but I feel like im chasing my tail...

Top Bottom