Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting hooks

weird i was just talking to my friend about this telling him he should get hooks because he uses the straps but he said he doesnt want to take grip strength completely out of the equation.

and whats with everyone jumping on dc training, i find it to light of a workout.

Anyway heres a secret for great forearms/grip not many people do. Buy a bag of sand, a bucket, and get some water. Mix them all in the bucket. get the sand nice and wet and then start to squeeze the sand and while squeezing it move your wrists around in the sand in circular and up/down motions.

another method is to grab hold of a pull up bar curl your wrists inward and just hang from it. this will increase your grip very well.

If DC is too light of a workout for you then you were not doing it right

dude that shit just aint right man....of course I had to look really close to see the second time around...If your building for form I don't see how having 12 inch powerlifter wrists will help

Tat if your yankin 600 lbs I admire the man that marries you!! OR am more than willing to throw in my application :D

Top Bottom