Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm too young to die!

readmymind

I wasn't sure where to post this

Hi, I'm new from Norway. EF looks preety sweet. Find it very usefull, etc. Thanks for making this a great place EF people!!

I joined because training/health has become my lifestyle and been like this for the last 2 years...

Well, I'm pretty much desperate to find an answer for feeling like I'm shutting down. Problems started to get noticed first physically, then it got mental, and now it's just

both- main reason I joined was to find an answer for several things.

Sorry I'm a messy writer but I'll do my best not to be such a girlie man politician about it!

So, I'm going to do my best to break this down simple as I can.

I'm 20 years old now, but let's rewind it back to when I noticed the problems started at age 19, 10 months ago (May 2010).
2 months before that I started my first diet ever, and my goal was to get shredded to 6 in BF% from maybe roughly 12-14 % at 85 kg (187 lbs). (All natty, ridicilous

goalmaby.. I don't know.. but please LISTEN!)

OK! So I went on a diet (written below) and 2 months in it I felt like shit. Headaches, trouble thinking, irritable. Nothing I am used to. I tred to take a few days off

nothing got better, so I imagined it was just stress and mental. I kept on training, just got worse. Went to the doctor explained troubles of starting to get depressed, head

hurting, lack of sleep, getting emotional, etc. Nothing I've experienced in 2 years. I'm bipolar so my physical problems get often mixed up with my mental disorder. I get

nowhere with my doctor except that I need to get my head examined and stop imagining these problems.

I dropped the diet and training and went on to just maintaining fat and building muscles. Upping my macros to 3500ish calories a day. Felt a little better but got bloated

pretty easily. That was new, was unsure if it was too much protein or carbs. I ate little fat as well back then. But, found out later it was carbs I was having troubles with.

Living with like this the whole summer I finally snapped and felt weak. Got a girlfriend and starting to feel like I was turning into a girly man. FOUND OUT BLUE

BALLS ARE REAL! My health lead to so much stress I lost control of myself and was being controlled by my girfriend and I just felt like shit!

Went back to try dieting again.

Started to get a lot of colds and coughing a lot, was just like my immune system was sheisse!
I was at that point getting desperate for help, so I asked a friend for some advice and said b12 and clenbuterol might help. (Keep in mind this is the first time using

something performance enhancing, no creatin or protein, etc ever ever ever!!).

The b12 made me feel wierd. And the clen made me feel warm all the time. I felt like a stranded jellyfish in the hot sun.

Only time I felt good was when I was actually doing cardio or having sex.

But that wasn't enough, I was irrational most of the time so I made bad decisions and broke up with my girlfriend and change my training all the time and lost track of

how things work.

I've been going to a psyciatrist and talk to him about this. Helps quite a bit, saving my fucking life. :)

Started back in school, couldn't focuse so I had to go off this year and take a break and just try to get myself back together.

Fell off track selling drugs. One day I got so fed up and I had some testosterone enantate laying around and haning out with my friend and said, fuck it. I'm going to shoot

some test e in my buttcheeks. Shot 250 mg day monday, 250 mg thursday. Just for 1 week. I felt so good the day after the first shot I went up 10 kg in bench press. But

my friend told me it took 10 days for it to kick it, so I guess it was just a placebo effect I was having. But after the second shot I regretted doing it and said I don't want to

ever take steroids again, just sell them.

I asked if it would be reasonable for a hormone check, and agreed. Got it back. Results where not so good.
Test taken November/22/2010

Serum levels
S-Testosterone 6,1 nmol/L

Not sure what the conversion numbers are, but it is low. It's out of the referal range.

I've experienced a lot of fatigue. Found post by needtoo explaining something called adrenalin fatigue, fits the description. But not sure.... Here's the thread:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/what-symptoms-overtraining-700877.html

Low carb diets seem to make me feel better and a grain of normal again and thanks to this place I'm finding things that help! Some of you guys and girls are funny and

make my day actually!!

Well keto and paleo diet sound most interesting, I'm trying to do keto now though, since I have gained 7 kg, now weighing 92 after trying to do a Lee priest bulk but I

couldn't handle it. Props for him getting so fat off season and loving it!

Well I hoped somebody out there bared to hear all this, I don't usually say this much. But man please help me stop being such a girly man! I hate these feelings and wish I

could go psyco and cut off my head! Cause I don't know where the pain is coming from!

Thanks

Chao

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My diet and training was quite a bit unbalanced. I'll do my best to try to remember what it looked like since I threw the plan away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diet:

2222 kcal a day

Ratios
16% fat
34% protein
50% carbs
5 liters water a day

Daily
Carbs... kcal 1129 / 282 grams
Prot....... kcal 768 / 192 grams
Fat........ kcal 361 / 40 grams

Carbs... kcal 188 / 47 grams
Prot....... kcal 128 32 / grams
Fat........ kcal 60 / grams

Major Carb sources:
Oatmeal
Brown Rice
Wok
Noodles
Bananas

Major Protein Sources:
Salmon
Tunafish
Mackrell
Cottage Cheese
Greek Yoghurt

Major Fat Sources:
Olive oil
Udo's Choice
Rapeseed oil (canola oil)

I was pretty bad with getting my vitamins and minarals

I didn't know what the hell I was doing back then... but funny thing I wen't down to 8ish in body fat % and stayed at 83 kg. Followed those macros religiously. And ate

100 grams extra carbs in the weekends. Do not remember any alcohol consumption, maby once, just to lie a little. :)

Now comes the training:

1-2 times a day. 6 days a week non stop. then rest the 7th day

1 (sometimes 2 )Weight sessions between 1/1 hour 30 min...... sometimes 2 hours.
Cardio 3 times a week tried to aim for short high intensity sessions for 15 min, and the days I were to tired I ended up just walking fast for 30/60 min.

Trained high intensity with weights.

8-12 reps max / 3-4 sets each excercise

Splits:
Day 1
Delts &Traps 20-25 sets

Day 2
Back 60ish min 20 sets
go home eat
go back later
Biceps 30ish min 12 sets
Abs 3 sets x 20 reps x 3 superset

Day 3
Chest 60ish min 20 sets
go home eat
go back later
Triceps 30 min 12 sets

Day 4
Legs 25-30 sets

Day 5
Back 60ish min 20 sets
go home eat
go back later
Biceps 30ish min 12 sets

Day 6
Chest 60ish min 20 sets
go home eat
go back later
Triceps 30 min 12 sets

Day 7
Rest

I know now that this is way too much.

Heres a few pics of my results

^^^
I never read that much in the 3 years that comprised my freshman year of college

just sayin'

lol at rapeseed oil!

first off bro, you need to get your life on track.

second off, this is just a forum. see a doctor if you have actual medical questions....

Just eat healthy, exercise, and stay positive.
if you don't like your current doc, find another one....

- iggy

Top Bottom