Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I usually don't make magazine recommendations

The Shadow said:
Its the same issue as the Rest Pause article on training - I think that is what QT is referring to...thought it was Jan 07 edition.
Ok but what about the cutting diet I swear I went through the mag 3 times looking for it :worried:

Diet??

There is an article in there about the steps in the process, cutting cards, how to do cardio, when to add fat burners etc.

I think that the edition Shadow is refering to as Mo Mendez on the cover (super hot african-american guy with a bod you can't stop staring at!) and has "Ultimate Starters Guide" on the left and "Speed up your Metabolism" on the upper right. I would buy it just for the cover! :qt:

Shadow is away from his computer, But he wanted me to let you know its the Febuary 07 issue... :)

LMAO -- takes 2 pages of thread to figure wtf he's talking about ....

YAY --- at least its still available in the stores.... :)

Sassy69 said:
LMAO -- takes 2 pages of thread to figure wtf he's talking about ....

YAY --- at least its still available in the stores.... :)

LOL!!!

Now go buy it people! :)

Roonytunes said:
I think that the edition Shadow is refering to as Mo Mendez on the cover (super hot african-american guy with a bod you can't stop staring at!) and has "Ultimate Starters Guide" on the left and "Speed up your Metabolism" on the upper right. I would buy it just for the cover! :qt:

Yep - that's the Feb issue.... LOL

There must be something special about this issue because it was also recommended in the Cathy Savage newsletter yesterday...and they're hardcore Oxygen fans, not to mention this is a men's magazine too. She did say we have to get past staring at the cover of the hot guy though :FRlol:

I just got the last copy at my 7-11 this morning with my coffee...dear lord, $5.99 + tax?! I'll be reading every page including the ads for that price :rolleyes:

Top Bottom