Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I usually don't make magazine recommendations

T

The Shadow

but pick up a copy of the Jan 07 issue of Muscle and Fitness....there is some REALLY good diet/training info in there.

Sort of sums up what myself and others have been recommending over the past year or so.

The only time I pick up any fitness magazine any more is for inspiration. Most of them are filled with crap, 99% adds with 2 pages of some crappy advice. I happened to pick the same issue up Muscle and fitness and I got to agree with you. I got a laugh out of how like 10 seperate companys use the same set of Jay Cutler before and after photos claiming there product was responsible for getting him "the edge he needed to win the 06 olympia" rofl.

The Shadow said:
but pick up a copy of the Jan 07 issue of Muscle and Fitness....there is some REALLY good diet/training info in there.

Sort of sums up what myself and others have been recommending over the past year or so.
Are you talking the men's or "Her's" issue? The Her's is always chalked full of ads, and they make the pages big now because there is not many of them.

Muscle and Fitness.

There is a fantastic article on leaning out

The Hers of Muscle and Fitness has been a joke since they changed almost as bad shape. I pick up the mens one from time to time if there someone hot on the cover. :p
I will have to check thiis one out.

The Shadow said:
Muscle and Fitness.

There is a fantastic article on leaning out

I'll def. have to ck. this out. Like the others have said, I don't buy the womens M&F because its mostly ad.s. I'll be moving over to mens M&F.

Top Bottom