Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use RAD, S23 and LGD together

nonsense? nonsense? the only thing that nonsense is your post and your thoughts... good luck, i dont even attempt to help people that have such shitty attitudes and ESPECIALLY not KIDS that have zero experience, not only with things like this, but just life experience in general..

so I’m 22 years old and an aspiring model
I moved to LA and working with an agent for some gigs. I have to stay in great shape pretty much year round. Diet is already solid and I am a really skinny guy so I have room to build up some muscle
the cycle I wanted to do was:
s23 10mgs a day
rad 5mgs a day
lgd 10mgs EOD
do you agree or disagree with this stack?
And please don’t tell me I’m too young or any other nonsense I’m trying to make a living and am waiting tables for tips until I get some gigs so I’m desperate
We can’t help properly unless you post a detailed log bro. We need more info. Age, height, weight, approx bf%, current diet and training program etc. A comprehensive log is just the best way to communicate all that and you need to be doing that for yourself anyway or you can’t manage your endeavour optimally either.

I don’t think the stack you have chosen is really optimal for your goal given the limited context info you gave us. Without more information any suggestions are only guesses. At minimum though, given you have a rather stressful lifestyle trying to make it in a tough economic environment etc, I would stick to stacks that don’t require any PCT, and if you are skinny etc and just need a models physique, then there are plenty of such stacks that will do that. Caveat being your training and diet are absolutely on point, you can’t just be winging it on cycle bro you have to plan this all out carefully. Even sleep matters you can’t be missing any on cycle.

In the coming weeks I’ll be on my next cycle, without more information I’m not suggesting you copy it, but start following my log and you should see it within the next couple of weeks, early January at the latest. Is a cycle that won’t require PCT. Is mostly a kind of cutting/recomp cycle. Will consist of

-Ibutamoren
-Stenabolic
-Cardarine

I’m still deciding on dosages. You can see in my log I’m at least 20-25%BF before this cycle, you can watch and see how it goes at helping a recomp. I’ll post more pics at the end of the cycle and probably a few during as well.

so I’m 22 years old and an aspiring model
I moved to LA and working with an agent for some gigs. I have to stay in great shape pretty much year round. Diet is already solid and I am a really skinny guy so I have room to build up some muscle
the cycle I wanted to do was:
s23 10mgs a day
rad 5mgs a day
lgd 10mgs EOD
do you agree or disagree with this stack?
And please don’t tell me I’m too young or any other nonsense I’m trying to make a living and am waiting tables for tips until I get some gigs so I’m desperate
dont need s23 looks like the guys got you covered

The guys hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Top Bottom