Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I usually don't make magazine recommendations

Sassy69 said:
Well shit shadow. The Feb edition is in the stores..

I think he must be talking about the FEb issue - cuz I looked thru Jan. last nite & didn't see what he was referring to.......

jenscats5 said:
I think he must be talking about the FEb issue - cuz I looked thru Jan. last nite & didn't see what he was referring to.......

I thought I was losing my dam mind I couldn't find anything on leaning out but there was a two pretty decent articals one with a twist to Shadows TUT and another half decent bulking artical. I will pick up the Feb issue too just cause Shadow said so. :qt:

superqt4u2nv said:
I thought I was losing my dam mind I couldn't find anything on leaning out but there was a two pretty decent articals one with a twist to Shadows TUT and another half decent bulking artical. I will pick up the Feb issue too just cause Shadow said so. :qt:

Yea I thought I was going crazy too, I looked through it twice, then thought ok I give up! lol

I'm thinking the nutrition thing is the article on p 128 of the FEB issue.....and there seems to be several training articles (in the FEB issue) ;)

Its the same issue as the Rest Pause article on training - I think that is what QT is referring to...thought it was Jan 07 edition.

Top Bottom