Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me please.

cmack1987

I'm 9 weeks out from a show. Currently weigh 195. 7.5% bf. I started dieting at 16 weeks out I was around 14-15% bf then.

Everything was going good till a couple weeks ago. I feel awful. My legs are heavy. I have 0 energy. I think my metabolism is slowing down. I'm getting 275-300g protein, 180g carbs, and 10-20g fats. Around 2300 calories. The weight has stopped dropping. I have been doing 20 min of cardio post w/o for 2 weeks.

Advice? Can I do something to boost my metabolism back going? Or to get energy?

I do 1 cheat meal a week. 1 rest day and cardio on 4 days post w/o. I was running 750mg cyp and 500mg of eq but I just switched to 300mg tren instead of eq.

I have to do something for energy. I can't make it 9 more weeks like this upping cardio and dropping carbs as I go. I just don't think I should feel this bad this far out.

Any opinions?

Are you doing cardio everyday? Maybe limit the days I prefer cardio in the am and come back a few hours later for my workout. There is a ton of stuff out there for metabolism and energy coconut oil is one of them, powder or pill. You can try bcaas if you haven't already. If your looking for OTC fat burners you can try pretty much any of the ntbm fat burners they have very good reviews (even off this site) and a personal favorite for most is keto burn from mr supps (also has good reviews of the site) you could also try a natural diet green tea also helps metabolism.. Let us know bro good luck

I do cardio 4 days. I may try to do it in the a.m. I haven't tried a fat burner yet but I may. I can up my cardio and keep cutting carbs back but it would take a pot of coffee and some ephedrine a day to keep me functioning lol. I'm just afraid if I keep going it will have a negative effect on my body but this may just be how it feels to be in a calorie deficit. I just thought I would have cut them out alot more before my energy levels dropped this low

Cutting drains energy there is a lot of studies that show cardio after a workout is pretty worthless your body is in a anabolic state and you are forcing your body into a catabolic state I have the names mixed up but you get the idea what I am saying lol, do a search on here or google and it will say the best time to do cardio before or an hour away from your workout. I read a really good article about it somewhere I will try and find it for you but if you have to do cardio after weight training it says have your protein and an apple or banana and rest for 45 mins then do cardio. 180 carbs is pretty low do you have a coach? If not I would think you need a carb re feed once a week to keep energy higher for you

Yes I have a coach. I'm going to do a re feed day tomorrow. Around 300g carbs. Just extra sweet potatoes and oats. Maybe that will help.

I usually drink my post w/o shake with 1/2 cup oats then wait at least 30 min before I do cardio. I'll go and work on poses. I guess that's kind of like a workout in itself tho. When I up it to 30-40 min I'll do it in the am. I just hate to get up earlier and go to the gym for 20 min of cardio. Feels like I'm wasting my time. What do you think?

Not a waste of time kicks your metabolism in high gear for the day, you can do 40 mins of cardio unless ur coach has told u not to

Yea he told me not to bump it up to 30 till next week. I'm under 8% bf now and I have 8.5 weeks to go so. I did a re feed day yesterday with 300g carbs. I felt alot better and had plenty of energy. Idk if it was just mental or it made that much of a difference. I felt pretty good today too, but I was back to low carbs. We will see how tomorrow goes

Top Bottom