Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Freak Mass And Raw Power!!

OK i need some advise for packing on the beef whilst also getting stronger(alot).

Has anyone got a routine that could aid my progress...

Which will work better(for me) a powerlifting or a bodybuilding program or a bit of both??

i am now doing bench press, cable crosses, dumbell press, laterals, curls, d/b curls, bent over rows, deadlifts, squats and leg curls in the rep range of 8-10 reps.......

i have put on quite a bit of weight on this type of program, but i need to add some strength, any help would be great!!!

:alien:

I just switched from a 4 day split.

the program im doing now is squats deads and bench three days a week (Mon, wed, fri).

all three lifts each day with 5X5 the reps and sets.

i throw ab work everysecond work out.......and chin ups if i have time.

I have made some good strength gains........but i was reaaaaaaaallly weak before (does yo mumma wanna arm wrestle)
it has only been two weeks.

after that im gonna switch it up into three different lifts.

have three days. with each day for a specific lift........plus its assistance exercises.

Like monday squats......plus hamstring and leg presses. wednesday bench with tricep extensions and front raises etc etc

I tried the rep/set range 6x6 before..........give that a go.it worked well for me......and a few people i know

Top Bottom