Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my dress style in 2011

why thank u annie but i have said a lot of agreeable things lately

i used to have every jordan, the numbered jordans, they look sick imo

CW where u been bro? been waitin on u for this thread since i started it, even though i gave u shit about ur shirt not too long ago lol

Buckle Clothes are very stylish and fairly priced. You can get a lot of diffrent looks out of that one store. I can't wear Hollister, AE, or many other of the popular mall brands, cause the shit is made for tall skinny fucks. I love BKE Jeans for the money they are the best I have worn in awhile, stylish and big enough in the legs. I mostly wear designer jeans and a button down shirt out these days, thats a pretty popular look, especially for a dude with a good build like you, it's not over the top dressy, but not a tshirt either. I like Tom Ford Khakis, them bithces are sweet, but rather pricey. Cologne is a matter of taste, I love the 1 million, and Gucci, I also have several diffrent RL Polo brands and a couple of diffrent Armani's. Some cool in style jeans a slick pair of shoes and a nice button down go along way bro, don't forget your watch and spend the money on a nice belt to complete that shit bro. Get you a pair of Coasta's and you're ready to roll. I also have apair of 34x32 Buffalo Jeans I will send you to start your transformation. bitches are like skinny jeans on my legs. :)

Lol, I should, I need a vacation. We could go shopping with Iggy. I think Annie needs to come too, we could have a rockin good time.

Yay. Let's just take Glad out and do the shopping for him. He'll think it's geigh but at least he'll be with two hot chicks.

Top Bottom