Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my dress style in 2011

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
First of all, is it stupid to have my avi pic as my main profile pic for facebook? I know its conceited thats why I ask

Ok on to the good stuff. I'm gonna do a lot of appearance make over bullshit.

-Good colognes, nice watch
-Better style of dressing. Im kinda over L-R-G and plain white tee's, I wanna step my game up in this department. Maybe start wearing some vests, long sleeves, etc.
-What are some legit brands of clothing that appear nice? Keep in mind I can make a used walmart shirt look good, but Im talkin about some average priced stuff that look NICE
-Should I get teh jacket?

I know you guys are all older so ur more experienced in the style of clothing, i know CW and SB and pdaddy dress nice, post up fools

what about your savings account, paying off bills, and the new kid you're going to have? You have money to spare for a new wardrobe?

I dress mostly in jeans and random t-shirts. once in a while I'll dress nice like for a wedding or to a nice resturant. I also have a decent movado watch i bust out at those times. other than that I wear raggedy clothes to the gym. my sweats have holes in them as well as my t-shirts which also have stains and dried concrete/mortar from work. But I can bigger and stronger than about everybody at my gym so it don't matter.

I love armani exchange, decent prices for a designer look. Just stay away from the large print logo guido shirts and you'll be gtg. Banana Republic always has a nice selection especially stuff marked down in the back of the store(this goes for most mid level designer retailers). Guess is another good one, especially if you can find an outlet store. Diesel and burberry are also good for the price. What I do is belong to Shop it to me.com, you put in what your style preference is and brands you like and everyday they send you an email with great bargain designer merchandise that match. They have great customer service and delivery time rocks.

^^^ this if you wanna dress to impress ^^^

me i'm married and have nobody to impress with my style. i just amaze myself these days

american eagle ..abercrombie&fitch..hollister and even aeropostale if u looking for good prices for decent clothes

Top Bottom