Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my dress style in 2011

gladiator, from the last 6 months or so i been reading in this forum, you are the most entertaining person here with all your predicaments and random ideas. just buy everything. i got every style of clothing that fits a white kid that i could find. i filled up every closet in my whole house with my clothes, shoes, belts, hats, fucking everything. that way i can be whatever i got to be that day. got all the big colognes, envy, euphoria, intense euphoria, aqua de gio, paris, some paco robane thing, lacoste and like 5 others. and this killer watch with like 70 quartz in it. it shines like a disco ball in the light and it was only a few hundred bucks, fuck diamonds. but..... i have a gf for like 3 year now and she cramps my style. like ceo i live in board shorts. i got about 30 pairs in most colors known to man. and even tho i live in canada i wear them every day of the year. like right now i am. i work in coveralls with my shorts underneath everyday, with no shirt, a t-shirt, my gf has refused to go out with me once to this really ritzy restaurant cuz i wore this nice armani black button up shirt she got for me in new york city with board shorts. lol you know what. your style should be board shorts and button ups. business on top, party down low.. like a reverse mullet or something. u should grow that too

i use board shorts for my pjs too. literally 24/7 i wear them. cept for my nudee time. which is usually reserved for showers and being too drunk in the bar

Suit and a tie up top, board shorts on the bottom. Top it off with VANS in a rediculous color with crew cut socks..... FML lol

i wonder if ceo feels bad at all for dropping the n bomb twice in a thread where ebony has now posted.

nah.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom