Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my dress style in 2011

Personally, I think guys are hottest in well fitting jeans and a well fitting tshirt, but if you're trying to look a little nicer, try a button down with the sleeves rolled up. Oh, and nothings worse than when a guy looks nice and I look down and his shoes are jacked.

And lol @ Hurricane mentioning Hollister & Abercrombie. Hollister is meant for 14-18yo and A&F for 18-22yo. They're 22-35yo brand, Reuhl, closed last year so don't bother. Regardless, I really dislike any of these brands on guys. Don't do it.

Personally, I think guys are hottest in well fitting jeans and a well fitting tshirt, but if you're trying to look a little nicer, try a button down with the sleeves rolled up. Oh, and nothings worse than when a guy looks nice and I look down and his shoes are jacked.

And lol @ Hurricane mentioning Hollister & Abercrombie. Hollister is meant for 14-18yo and A&F for 18-22yo. They're 22-35yo brand, Reuhl, closed last year so don't bother. Regardless, I really dislike any of these brands on guys. Don't do it.

i wont do the A+F or hollister ever.

How tight is too tight for a t-shirt? I have a big upper body and a small waist so shirts never fit me right. My arms are always too tight or it seems like it, and the shirts never are long enough unles you go up in size and then the arms dont fit as well

I'm def gonna check some of these places out that you guys have all said. I wanna be a pimp daddy not a thug daddy lol

I'm not a guy so I don't know about who sells well fitting clothes for guys like you but I've seen guys look in shirts from Express and AX. Hit up your local Nordstrom. Youll find something.

Asking people is kind of a waste bc how it fits someone else isn't how it'll fit you or maybe it will but that's not how you like it to fit. Finding things that fit is all trial and error. Just don't discard a store bc of the way one item fits though.

i wont do the A+F or hollister ever.

How tight is too tight for a t-shirt? I have a big upper body and a small waist so shirts never fit me right. My arms are always too tight or it seems like it, and the shirts never are long enough unles you go up in size and then the arms dont fit as well

I'm def gonna check some of these places out that you guys have all said. I wanna be a pimp daddy not a thug daddy lol

Baby, I told you, Express Men. The cut of their tops fits a man with a larger upper body and narrow waist.

Baby, I told you, Express Men. The cut of their tops fits a man with a larger upper body and narrow waist.

Y thank u, I am quite large :biggrin:

Nice I think theres one at the galleria, im gonna go check it out. What do u think of vests over a long sleeve button up shirt?

style ownag3 !!!

Y thank u, I am quite large :biggrin:

Nice I think theres one at the galleria, im gonna go check it out. What do u think of vests over a long sleeve button up shirt?

Out here we tend to be a bit more casual so I never really dug that look. But it might be the look where your at.

express bro!

and get some chuck T's for training and Shocks for recreational stuff. Go to Aldo for some dress shoes. Every bro needs a pair or two.

Top Bottom