Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my dress style in 2011

Slut? Who do you think I am? Your baby mama?

...didn't even mean it like that. I just mean he's a big dude in general.

lolol u mad?

I didn't know I had a reason to be mad. Let's take a looksie, since we're the same age:

Annie: baby free
Glad: possible baby by some slut

Annie: no debt
Glad: plenty

Annie: Done with school
Glad: working on it

Annie: career
Glad: Chili's.

<3 Just sayin boo. I should be your life coach.

Personally, I think guys are hottest in well fitting jeans and a well fitting tshirt, but if you're trying to look a little nicer, try a button down with the sleeves rolled up. Oh, and nothings worse than when a guy looks nice and I look down and his shoes are jacked.

And lol @ Hurricane mentioning Hollister & Abercrombie. Hollister is meant for 14-18yo and A&F for 18-22yo. They're 22-35yo brand, Reuhl, closed last year so don't bother. Regardless, I really dislike any of these brands on guys. Don't do it.

1st off glad is like 22 years old and he asked for cheap clothes that look good .. a&f is the good shyt and deff not only for 18-22 crowd and is good priced with sales ... u have no idea what u are talking about ..holister i give u is for a younger crowd cheaper knock off of a&f.. actually owned by a&f..knot my style but i could see glad rockin it lmao

anyways your fashion statments cant be taken seriously.. look at that pityful looking tattoo u got put on your body ..jk =]

s

I didn't know I had a reason to be mad. Let's take a looksie, since we're the same age:

Annie: baby free
Glad: possible baby by some slut

Annie: no debt
Glad: plenty

Annie: Done with school
Glad: working on it

Annie: career
Glad: Chili's.

<3 Just sayin boo. I should be your life coach.

thumbnail.aspx

You should be my life coach, when we go shopping you and V can give me advice all day!

banana republic is garbage..so is guess

armani exchange is good..express is decent

lol

fyi im not a tatoo person but the ones I saw on Annie were perfect, balanced

also the tail end of her lower one had flare.

where if your a guy thats heterro , your like "hmmm that looks delicious"

Top Bottom