Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my dress style in 2011

Cane is LOLZ

I thought about changing up my wardrobe last year. I was playing in a band and my bandmates thought my dress was too plain to be doing gigs as a lead guitarist. I went into one of those trendy Ed Hardy/Affliction places and tried on some of their shit. Goddamn I looked like a fucking queer. The shirts cut the circulation off in my arms. At our next practice session, they asked me if I got some new digs. I told them to fuck off, I'm wearing swastika shirts to gigs now for them making me try on that shit.

I thought about changing up my wardrobe last year. I was playing in a band and my bandmates thought my dress was too plain to be doing gigs as a lead guitarist. I went into one of those trendy Ed Hardy/Affliction places and tried on some of their shit. Goddamn I looked like a fucking queer. The shirts cut the circulation off in my arms. At our next practice session, they asked me if I got some new digs. I told them to fuck off, I'm wearing swastika shirts to gigs now for them making me try on that shit.
They do make medium and large and xlarge, you don't have to get a small. We know size small makes you feel better about how fucking huge you are, but for fashions sake, get a medium big guy.:)

LOL, I can't remember what size it was, but it wasn't small. Don't be hatin cuz I got a 24" neck and 32" biceps.

LOL, I can't remember what size it was, but it wasn't small. Don't be hatin cuz I got a 24" neck and 32" biceps.

I gotta a 9 inch penis. so I guess we're even.

Top Bottom