Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my dress style in 2011

lol

fyi im not a tatoo person but the ones I saw on Annie were perfect, balanced

also the tail end of her lower one had flare.

where if your a guy thats heterro , your like "hmmm that looks delicious"

did you notice that when you had her bent over?

1st off glad is like 22 years old and he asked for cheap clothes that look good .. a&f is the good shyt and deff not only for 18-22 crowd and is good priced with sales ... u have no idea what u are talking about ..holister i give u is for a younger crowd cheaper knock off of a&f.. actually owned by a&f..knot my style but i could see glad rockin it lmao

anyways your fashion statments cant be taken seriously.. look at that pityful looking tattoo u got put on your body ..jk =]

s

Yeah...A&F is the good shit...for high school students.

And I know Hollister is owned by A&F, that's why I said what I said. Do you think I just made this shit up? Google it. Those are the actual ages A&F intends both their Hollister and A&F clothes for. Don't be embarrassed that you just found out you're wearing clothes made for your local pizza delivery kid.

Just because something fits, doesn't mean you should wear it...

lol

fyi im not a tatoo person but the ones I saw on Annie were perfect, balanced

also the tail end of her lower one had flare.

where if your a guy thats heterro , your like "hmmm that looks delicious"
maybe its the avi picture then .. its looks like some trailer trash tat in the avi but pics are decieving !

it was very well done

this girl is detail orientated down to the T

takes alot of pride in all she does

I was VERY impressed by her.

Yeah...A&F is the good shit...for high school students.

And I know Hollister is owned by A&F, that's why I said what I said. Do you think I just made this shit up? Google it. Those are the actual ages A&F intends both their Hollister and A&F clothes for. Don't be embarrassed that you just found out you're wearing clothes made for your local pizza delivery kid.

Just because something fits, doesn't mean you should wear it...
and glad is like 21 years old! why u trying to dress him like some mid 30 year old gay bodybuilder?? lmaoo with tight button downs with the sleeves rolled up lmaoo ..shadup woman

Top Bottom