Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my dress style in 2011

lol I'm not trashy. It's not like I'm tatted up all over my body. Do you even know what it is?

that shisyyhhtt looks like some white trailor trash tat u see on a teenager girl! or should i say boy because femaless look horrible with tats that big on their bodyy

and glad is like 21 years old! why u trying to dress him like some mid 30 year old gay bodybuilder?? lmaoo with tight button downs with the sleeves rolled up lmaoo ..shadup woman

When was the last time you stepped outside your house? I'm 22, pretty much the same age as Glad & I've seen plenty of guys our age in button down shirts and look good in them...but besides, my post actually said I prefer guys in well fitting tees.

He said he wants to look nicer, that doesn't mean dressing down like the average zit-faced Podunk High School for the Performing Arts student in A&F.

Hurricane that was taken after she just got it done ( it was still healing )

dood stop kissing her ass already enough!!the tat looks terrible .. end of story ..

cover that shyt up because u get laughed at in public lmaoo

that shisyyhhtt looks like some white trailor trash tat u see on a teenager girl! or should i say boy because femaless look horrible with tats that big on their bodyy

You can't even see my entire body in that picture so I'd love to know how you can assess it's size. It's not THAT big. And it's from a piece by Salvador Dali called Female Figure with Head of Flowers. He painted her to represent his dislike for the ignorance of the upper class that surrounded him...you know, people like yourself.

I'm trashy. I probably learned that in some trailer park somewhere.

nahh im just fuxinng with u.. amy or annie or watever the hell your name is .. its all in fun

Top Bottom