Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black guys gain muscle so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the slavery bits, this is most definitely true. The "selective breeding" if you will (not intended to be offensive in any way, but it was just that), occured for many generations, not just three or four. Not only did the weaker Africans die out during transport, but on the plantations the slave owners would selectively breed the largest males with the strongest females. It was wrong, and all that, but from a physical standpoint it has led to general musculature advances in the general African American population. Anyone who has ever had serious college coursework in evolutionary biology should know that you can make substantial genetic changes over the course of 100 years, even with mammals. So while slavery may have contributed to the ghetto presence that exists in communities all across the US, it did have some benefit to the descendants in that they are genetically prone to larger musculature and faster gains. Rest assured however it should be obvious that I am appalled with slavery and feel that it has done more harm than good. There; that's my input on this dead thread.

People, seriously: Are you mad? Have you grown completely idiotic? Where the hell are all those phenomenal muscular black guys at USAPL championships? They are nowhere to be seen:
USA Powerlifting - The Choice for Drug-free Strength Sport

Stop spreading this sickening crap and learn something about interracial differences in fat storage and muscle distribution!

Well it started with slavery.... Bred to be big.

The last time I checked NHANES (US National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey), young black men were 178.0 cm tall on the average - a very moderate height by current European standards. US white men were 178.9 cm tall, by the way.

The tallest people in the world are Dalmatians and Bosniacs (186 cm) and the Dutch (184 cm). In Europe they are followed by Germans and Danes (181 cm), Czechs, Croats, Flemings and Scandinavians (180 cm). Your marvellous big black guys are on the level of Brits, Greeks, Poles, Austrians, Swiss or Baltic nations.

Cold shower, brain lavage, and few facers - that's what you obviously need for a successful return to the reality.

I go to college with few black kids and I am friends with them. They started working out when I did, but their results are phenomenal. This guy gained freakin 30 lbs over summer, and another guy got his bench to 315 after 1.5 years of training. I doubt steroids because its engineering school.. but who knows.

30 lbs over summer? Steroids? No way! It is called the "Afro-Dianabol gene"!:D

I go to college with few black kids and I am friends with them. They started working out when I did, but their results are phenomenal. This guy gained freakin 30 lbs over summer, and another guy got his bench to 315 after 1.5 years of training. I doubt steroids because its engineering school.. but who knows.

30 lbs over summer? Steroids? No way! It is called the "Afro-Dianabol gene"!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom