Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black guys gain muscle so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, i am probably wrong. i think i just take my good genetics forgranted sometimes since im already fast.

Genetics. As racist as it may seem, all those years of slavery paid off (no offense). Not to mention there the most recent decent of primates (facts). And just look at there African back round- Africa had tribes where all the Tallest, fastest, and bulkiest ppl come from. Put all that together and that should answer your question. I can relate- my family comes from Mexico where most my generations before me lived off ranches, so labor had to be done to keep up liveable lifestyle everyday. Most of my gains are genetic. My family is pure legs and Arms, even the women. When I was in HS I began football in sophmore year while most began during middle skool, by the time senior year came I had become the fastest and strongest even amongst most linemen. Again, genetics pays off. Love your ancestors.

Eugenics.

What the? Reviving a 7 year old thread? Alright then, I'll join in. It is an interesting read and always an interesting topic. I have some Fijian friends (though I'm caucasian) who are just built like tanks. The pacific islanders (who originate from Africa) are big guys, and it's most definitely genetic. Many of my friends haven't exercised a day in their life (why would you when you live on an island paradise?), but they have large muscular statures. They do tend to be more fat as well, but put them on an exercise regimen and they bulk up like mad. They always tell the joke that the reason the Fijians are so large is because they had to store lots of food all at once for their long canoe rides. Ha! While this is comical, it's probably historically true. Fijians, Samoans, and the Maoris probably spent lots of time traversing the oceans and so they had to store mass for energy. That's the genetic basis. There's also a cultural/social basis to stature as well. Spend some time amongst the Fijians and Samoans and you'll soon learn that they eat a ton of food, especially meat. They don't just reserve themselves to the lean cuts either. They eat the whole damn animal, guts, fat, skin, and all. This definitely contributes to their obesity, and this shows that there's always part nurture and part nature in this sort of debate. By the way, pacific islanders are some of the most pleasant people to be around so if you ever have the opportunity to make friends with a Fijian or Samoan, you should do it. They are generous and jolly people.
As for the slavery bits, this is most definitely true. The "selective breeding" if you will (not intended to be offensive in any way, but it was just that), occured for many generations, not just three or four. Not only did the weaker Africans die out during transport, but on the plantations the slave owners would selectively breed the largest males with the strongest females. It was wrong, and all that, but from a physical standpoint it has led to general musculature advances in the general African American population. Anyone who has ever had serious college coursework in evolutionary biology should know that you can make substantial genetic changes over the course of 100 years, even with mammals. So while slavery may have contributed to the ghetto presence that exists in communities all across the US, it did have some benefit to the descendants in that they are genetically prone to larger musculature and faster gains. Rest assured however it should be obvious that I am appalled with slavery and feel that it has done more harm than good. There; that's my input on this dead thread.

Man, how do you even comment on this? I run a small store and have a few apt. units. My next door neighbor lady is dating a man from West Africa and suggested I rent to his brother as I had an opening. He comes from a big group of relatives and buddies who all hang out together and came over from Africa about 5 years ago. Anyway, one day she explains to him that I was a bodybuilder/weightlifter and he kinda looked at her funny. Neither he or his brothers and friends exercise in any way and 4 out of 5 of them are bigger, taller and more muscular than me by far! lol. Even my new friend, though a littler guy, is ripped as hell and really doesn't do anything but hang out all day.

I know some black guys....well... yeah a ton of black guys with great genetics in that area.. but I also know ones that don't have them..

I know some white guys with great genetics too though...albeit seemingly way less

Well it started with slavery.... Bred to be big. There also fast cause they had to run from the slave catchers.... Now they all stand on the street corner sucking our country dry of our welfare. So guess what their genetics will be like in about 10 years!!!!! Im sure Ill get some shit for this LOL. Not racist just like stirring up shit..

I have to be pretty heavy on the sauce to just compete with natural black guys. Not to say whites can't be just as big and ripped (perryscoon's post is true...Jay Cutler baby!) but I think the average black man will carry more muscle mass and their body's will just have a more appealing, lean look than the average white man's. Thank God for steroids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom