Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black guys gain muscle so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

revexrevex

I go to college with few black kids and I am friends with them. They started working out when I did, but their results are phenomenal. This guy gained freakin 30 lbs over summer, and another guy got his bench to 315 after 1.5 years of training. I doubt steroids because its engineering school.. but who knows.

and these mother fuckers are crazy, strip sets with bentover rows(275 --> 225 -->135), forced reps with 365 on bench, back after chest, legs after shoulders on same day, supersetting pulldowns with pullups for like 6 sets in a row. I do not know how they handle so much volume, I get overtrained on standard 3 regular sets. Their intensity is crazy! They recover so easily?

I do not want to generalize but its very apparent they have superior genetics.. 18 inch arms after 2 years of training? damn!

there was a massive thread on the subject ,,run a search,,,some ppl have pretty intersting theories

yeah, big ass thread on this. i say this "lucky motherfuckers".

Its all genetics bro.
Some got good ones some dont.
Only AS can help if your lacking good genes.

my college's gym is very small, power rack, few barbells and bench. I came in today to do my set of usual 95 x 5 bench presses. After I saw those guys first time since may, I just lost all motivation to workout. I did one set of chest got dressed and left. I keep telling myself its a journey and diff for all people.. but things like that are discouraging, i want it as hard as they do.. experiencing same amount of pain and dedication!

You shouldnt give up like that bro.
Shit like this should motivate you more to keep on training hard to achieve your goals.
Good luck.

yeah fuck that shit. i have always went head to head with the black dudes.......they respect that. they love it when a white boy can keep up with them in sports or whatever physical activity. it will take you longer to get the muscle, but just keep at it and give those guys hell!

revexrevex said:
my college's gym is very small, power rack, few barbells and bench. I came in today to do my set of usual 95 x 5 bench presses. After I saw those guys first time since may, I just lost all motivation to workout. I did one set of chest got dressed and left. I keep telling myself its a journey and diff for all people.. but things like that are discouraging, i want it as hard as they do.. experiencing same amount of pain and dedication!

u get your ass back in that gym!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom