Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black guys gain muscle so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
none

Dr.X said:
Sorry but I have to agree that african americans in general have better overall genetics for bodybuilding and many other sports as well. How else do you explain the domination of black athletes at the elite level of competition? It's not because of their "ghetto" upbringing or any other bullshit like that. It's genetics...plain and simple.

The reason why blacks are dominate in bodybuilding is that your muscles look better when you are darker skinned. This is why bodybuilders put so much fake tan shit on them.

Re: none

babymonkey said:

The reason why blacks are dominate in bodybuilding is that your muscles look better when you are darker skinned. This is why bodybuilders put so much fake tan shit on them.

Congratulations.. you will the award for the most absurd explanation ever.

Re: none

babymonkey said:

where do we dig up these fucknuts?

THE BOUNCER said:
i think beezers is the only one that makes any sense here. that said, i do believe blacks have a higher % of gifted athletes than whites. i also know that there are "exceptions to the rule". i am German and Italian, and i must say that i have been blessed with great genetics for bodybuilding. now i can't run or play basketball for shit but i do know alot of blacks that tell me, they wish they had my genetics. there are always exceptions.

id think germans have god genetics , all those european,german great strength athletes of the early 1900's / me personally i dont know if i have good genetics or not

MIKERAZ said:

id think germans have god genetics , all those european,german great strength athletes of the early 1900's / me personally i dont know if i have good genetics or not
what do you mean you don't know? do you have a good structure? is your waist naturally thin? are your shoulders wide? these are very easy to determine, simply look at yourself in the mirror and you will know.

Re: Re: none

THE BOUNCER said:
where do we dig up these fucknuts?

Well I guess if you have an opinion on something you are a fucknut. Is there any proven study on this stuff? No, so why am I a fucknut for expressing my opinion? Why don't you tell me why white bodybuilders have dark makeup painted on them from neck down, and don't say that you are a bodybuilder and you don't do that. They do tan excessively and paint their bodies. You tell me why.

Bodybuilding is not just about size, its about how good you look with what you have, case in point Flex Wheeler etc, so yes genetics play a role not only in that, but ANYONE can take the same drugs the other guys do, so the seperating factor is yet again GENETICS.

Work with what you have and make the best of it.

Genetics

Have to agree with Lestat27 on this one as most American African Americans do have superior genetics. Not only did the strong survive and get fed better but because of the white man making money on these slaves they breed the biggest African American men with the biggest African American women so they could sell them for a higher price. They figured that a larger more muscular slave could do more work and for this they would bring more money. Hitler also believed in this, if he would have rained supreme it was his idea to do the same and eventually have an army of men 7'0 tall and weighing 300lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. I also want to say that I am not in anyway racist and hope I didn't in anyway offend anybody with my statements...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom