Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black guys gain muscle so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, they do have excellent genetics and most of them are gifted mesomorphs.

Gotta say that Italians run a close second. I happen to be Italian and started working out at 18 years old. I weighed 170 at 5'11". In 2 1/2 years I reached 210lbs. with 18" arms COLD with a 48" chest just standing in a relaxed postion (51" flexed). And this was attained all natural, I still am natural at 33 years old and weigh 217 with a much better and bigger pair of legs. Getting ready to do my 1st cycle!!

A lot of Italian guys I know have same genetics and develop pretty fast and are very strong.

But I gotta hand it to you, Black men are superior in this aspect.

Paisano said:
I agree, they do have excellent genetics and most of them are gifted mesomorphs.

Gotta say that Italians run a close second. I happen to be Italian and started working out at 18 years old. I weighed 170 at 5'11". In 2 1/2 years I reached 210lbs. with 18" arms COLD with a 48" chest just standing in a relaxed postion (51" flexed). And this was attained all natural, I still am natural at 33 years old and weigh 217 with a much better and bigger pair of legs. Getting ready to do my 1st cycle!!

A lot of Italian guys I know have same genetics and develop pretty fast and are very strong.

not for nothin,but i see alot of guidos react awsome to juice:p

Paisano said:

lol. yeah i'm half sicilian and half irish. the black guys love that shit....they always come at me with the whole italian women with african guys mixing bullshit. i guess thats where we get our good genetics. or in my case, 1/2 good genetics (100 % full blooded sicilian on that side)

WARBIRDWS6 said:

lol. yeah i'm half sicilian and half irish. the black guys love that shit....they always come at me with the whole italian women with african guys mixing bullshit. i guess thats where we get our good genetics. or in my case, 1/2 good genetics (100 % full blooded sicilian on that side)

if anything the northern africans that did mix with the sicilians were probably lighter skined than the darker ppl in the south of africa (arabs perhaps)

macDbol said:

if anything the northern africans that did mix with the sicilians were probably lighter skined than the darker ppl in the south of africa (arabs perhaps)

sounds good to me........if it helped me get my bigger pee-pee and better musculature, i'm all for it. lol. :D

my college's gym is very small, power rack, few barbells and bench. I came in today to do my set of usual 95 x 5 bench presses. After I saw those guys first time since may, I just lost all motivation to workout. I did one set of chest got dressed and left. I keep telling myself its a journey and diff for all people.. but things like that are discouraging, i want it as hard as they do.. experiencing same amount of pain and dedication!
Dont give up dude!!! Push yourself no matter what!!! I took me 4 yrs to get myself into a good routine with a good work ethic, the worst decision i EVER made was to WAIT!. Do in now while your in college, belive me, the girls pay more attention!!!

Paisano said:

I don't agree with the comment about Italians. They seem to be able to cut cuts more easily, but they don't put on much mass. Germans and Slavs can put on serious mass, though they are more likely to become fatasses if they're not careful.

sremack said:

I don't agree with the comment about Italians. They seem to be able to cut cuts more easily, but they don't put on much mass. Germans and Slavs can put on serious mass, though they are more likely to become fatasses if they're not careful.

What about Greeks?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom