Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black guys gain muscle so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
macDbol said:
come to nj and i'll show u alot of big goombas

yeah, i'm from boston....and there are tons of big italian guys up there. my uncle is fucking huge, tall and big.

Paisano said:
I agree, they do have excellent genetics and most of them are gifted mesomorphs.

Gotta say that Italians run a close second. I happen to be Italian and started working out at 18 years old. I weighed 170 at 5'11". In 2 1/2 years I reached 210lbs. with 18" arms COLD with a 48" chest just standing in a relaxed postion (51" flexed). And this was attained all natural, I still am natural at 33 years old and weigh 217 with a much better and bigger pair of legs. Getting ready to do my 1st cycle!!

A lot of Italian guys I know have same genetics and develop pretty fast and are very strong.

But I gotta hand it to you, Black men are superior in this aspect.

I would never have guessed you were Italian by your name!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Quad

Quadsweep said:

I would never have guessed you were Italian by your name!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Quad

yeah, you should know about dealing with those pesky black dudes in the NPC huh? lol.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

yeah, you should know about dealing with those pesky black dudes in the NPC huh? lol.

OWWWWW! That hurt like a bitch!!!!;) Asshole!:D

I see we got some people here that really know their shit about genetics, you all should be majoring in biology and make a living out of that.

macDbol said:
i think my ancestors mated with mosquitos

LMAO LOL Mac are u my cousin ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and i think costa ricans come in third . if i can only meet another one round here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom