Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone still use Glutamine?

Jigga14

Preworkout, postwork, intraworkout? Do you find any benefits? Studies have been inconclusive about it's effectiveness. Seems like a waste of money, buy BCAA's instead. Anyone care to disagree? Or is it useless after all?

I used it ten years ago, along with everything else gnc recommended. Haven't used it in ten years and I'm bigger than I ever have been.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Preworkout, postwork, intraworkout? Do you find any benefits? Studies have been inconclusive about it's effectiveness. Seems like a waste of money, buy BCAA's instead. Anyone care to disagree? Or is it useless after all?

Total disagree.

Most people just don't take enough of it to be effective. I find it cuts my soreness way down and definitely notice the difference when I stop.

15-20 g per day with plenty of water.

In most people the biggest hoarder of Glutamine is the stomach and the intestines ,once those are staturated, the the rest of the body can reap the benefits. however this varies with diet for each individual.

I use Powerchews Glutamine...need to try the Premium Powders bulk Glutamine from Mr. Supps...I feel it benefits my recovery as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Mg per mg, BCAA turns into more glutamine than glutamine (since most of it is destroyed by stomach acid. It's meant to be converted in the intestines). But nothing increases glutamine more than super plasma serum. GEAR has both SPS and BCAA's. No glutamine. It'd be a waste of space.

Mg per mg, BCAA turns into more glutamine than glutamine (since most of it is destroyed by stomach acid. It's meant to be converted in the intestines). But nothing increases glutamine more than super plasma serum. GEAR has both SPS and BCAA's. No glutamine. It'd be a waste of space.

I love my Gear!!!

i've switched from glutamine to BCAA a few years ago and have noticed that bcaa has aided in my recovery more than glutamine

i've switched from glutamine to BCAA a few years ago and have noticed that bcaa has aided in my recovery more than glutamine

Both works better for me but I think a lot of this is individual. Depends when and how you take it also what your diet is like. When I'm cutting I'm unlikely to be taking in enough BCAAs or Glutamine. Probably wouldn't be a problem in the off season.

Top Bottom