Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Oxandrolone with Hypothyroidism - Help pls.

elhu87

V.I.P.
Logger
Is anyone here on T3/T4 for hypothyroidism with experience using Oxandrolone/Anavar?

I am experiencing strong metabolic effects from even 2.5mg-5mg of Anavar/Oxandrolone. I'm using Oxandrolonos from Pharmacom/Basicstero and I believe it's an authentic Oxandrolone/Anavar.

Currently, I'm trying to figure out how to adjust my thyroid with the new input of Oxandrolone. But, I've been so out of it all week since starting the Ox. I started with 10mg and I almost passed out from the hyperthyroid state it put me in. So, I backed down to 2.5mg and still feel the effects. I've kept my T4 the same but have decreased my daily T3. Still feeling a combination of hypo-hyper thyroid.

Does anyone have experience with this?

"when you have a non aromatizing androgen you're going to reduce TBG, increase thyroid function (hyperthyroid) and lower TSH." - Video reference

"Oxandrolone on the other hand does not aromatize. The oxandrolone group showed a significant decrease in T4 and T3 resin uptake, with no change in TSH. Referring to Table 1 above, we see that the combination of low T4 and low T3 resin uptake is characteristic of hypothyroidism. This is the conclusion the authors arrived at as well, that the oxandrolone group experienced mild hypothyroidism. Again, as in the study by Deyssig & Weissel, even though T4 and T3 resin uptake were low relative to placebo the values fell within the normal range, making the diagnosis of “hypothyroidism” a relative one rather than a clinical one. Clinically all subjects would be classified as euthyroid. And as in the other studies the authors here concluded “these changes were most likely due to the effects of sex steroids on thyroid binding globulin (TBG).” The authors also observed that the Free T4 Index was higher in the oxandrolone group than either the placebo or testosterone groups."

Is anyone here on T3/T4 for hypothyroidism with experience using Oxandrolone/Anavar?

I am experiencing strong metabolic effects from even 2.5mg-5mg of Anavar/Oxandrolone. I'm using Oxandrolonos from Pharmacom/Basicstero and I believe it's an authentic Oxandrolone/Anavar.

Currently, I'm trying to figure out how to adjust my thyroid with the new input of Oxandrolone. But, I've been so out of it all week since starting the Ox. I started with 10mg and I almost passed out from the hyperthyroid state it put me in. So, I backed down to 2.5mg and still feel the effects. I've kept my T4 the same but have decreased my daily T3. Still feeling a combination of hypo-hyper thyroid.

Does anyone have experience with this?

"when you have a non aromatizing androgen you're going to reduce TBG, increase thyroid function (hyperthyroid) and lower TSH." - Video reference

"Oxandrolone on the other hand does not aromatize. The oxandrolone group showed a significant decrease in T4 and T3 resin uptake, with no change in TSH. Referring to Table 1 above, we see that the combination of low T4 and low T3 resin uptake is characteristic of hypothyroidism. This is the conclusion the authors arrived at as well, that the oxandrolone group experienced mild hypothyroidism. Again, as in the study by Deyssig & Weissel, even though T4 and T3 resin uptake were low relative to placebo the values fell within the normal range, making the diagnosis of “hypothyroidism” a relative one rather than a clinical one. Clinically all subjects would be classified as euthyroid. And as in the other studies the authors here concluded “these changes were most likely due to the effects of sex steroids on thyroid binding globulin (TBG).” The authors also observed that the Free T4 Index was higher in the oxandrolone group than either the placebo or testosterone groups."
@elhu87 welcome to Elitefitness.com! We are happy to have you here.

Now, to start off. Basicstero.ws has been exposed as a seller of counterfeit and possibly fake pharmacom labs (pharmacom .ltd or something like that). so, is the anavar you got from basicstero real? I doubt it. The problem starts there. The only real pharmacom labs seller is @domestic-supply.com (domestic-supply.com website) Greg, he's 100% trusted.

The second problem is we know nothing about you. We don't know your size weight height age, training, diet, cardio, supplements. Basically, 0.00 information. We would be shooting in the dark here to make a real assessment. Maybe you're eating 300 calories per day right? we don't know.

So what we need from you is a LOG journal diary posted on EF with your diet training cardio supplements and cycle. This way we can guide you and help you in this serious serious.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Anavar cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

bros or sis...not sure...listen basicstero sucks they selling fake pharmacom if you ask me. What you gotta do is get real anavar from domestic-supply.com and we need to see your LOG to really know what your problem is.

The new scammer is basicstero, they are liars and cheats and scammers. Don't trust the fake anavar pharmacom labs they sell.
You also didnt tell us much, you should post a LOG journal for us to see first.

basicstero.ws is a scammer FACT.

You should get real anavar from domestic-supply.com, if you want the real deal.

But hypothyroid from real anavar? Unlikely. Though your diet and traiing and cardio can play a huge role in thyroid function SO please post a LOG journal asap right now.

basicstero.ws sells fake pharmacom labs, that's something I know but it wouldn't explain your thyroid issue.
Please share a full log journal so we can see the full extent of your diet training issue.

FACT CHECK: HYPOTHYROID IS NOT DIRECTLY LINKED TO REAL OXANDROLONE USE

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Wow, I was under the impression that Pharmacom via Basicstero is a legitimate UGL.

Do any of you know a legitimate Oxandrolone that has recently been tested and true. I see the domestic supply website has a few different oxandrolone. Which of those has been the most trusted?

Thank you. I'll post a log shortly. Just want to sort this Oxandrolone stuff out.

But, in short I'm interested in Oxandrolone from a few different angles; skin restructuring, wound healing, autoimmunity remission, muscular development and more.

I'm going to say your anavar is fake because you got it from bascistero.ws, which is a known seller of counterfeit pharmacom labs.

Will the anavar alone or fake anavar be the problem? impossible to say until we see your full and daily updated log journal on EF posted.

Basicstero.ws has horrible reviews, the pharmacom labs they sell is not real and many times counterfeit. I don't trust it and don't use the company after they have been exposed.

Now moving on to oxandrolone and hypothyroidism, I'm going to say your diet, training, cardio is off big time my guess. To really clear this up, we need to see a full detailed LOG journal diary please post it now.

Top Bottom