Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30-40mgs ED Of Dianabol With ONE Night Of Drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric090585

Let me start off by saying that I almost never drink, but my girl really wants me to have a night on the town with her and get fucked up. I'm taking 30mgs a day of dbol & about to jump it up to 40mgs ED. Will this completely mess me up? Ruin my cycle? I'll prolly drink margaritas if I go...no beer to avoid the carbs. Will my cycle/liver be hurt too bad if I do this? I take milk thistle everyday and figured I'd pound a shit ton of water the next morning (as well as a few cups throughout the night) and duoble up on the milk thistle the following day in order to balance it all out. Would I be G2G? Thanks everyone :)

for one night ,you should be ok! But! Thats it,don't make me come over there!!!!

One night won't kill you! Just make sure you do what you said as in water, extra thistle, multivitamin! Have fun

why are you jumping up to 40mg anyway?
1 night drinking isn't going to do much harm. you'll have a hell of a hangover though

Let me start off by saying that I almost never drink, but my girl really wants me to have a night on the town with her and get fucked up. I'm taking 30mgs a day of dbol & about to jump it up to 40mgs ED. Will this completely mess me up? Ruin my cycle? I'll prolly drink margaritas if I go...no beer to avoid the carbs. Will my cycle/liver be hurt too bad if I do this? I take milk thistle everyday and figured I'd pound a shit ton of water the next morning (as well as a few cups throughout the night) and duoble up on the milk thistle the following day in order to balance it all out. Would I be G2G? Thanks everyone :)

lmao.

yeah lol @ avoiding carbs by drinking margaritas. Probably less carbs in 10 light beers than one margarita.

You could just not take the dbol that day. Either way isnt the best option anyway

if you have to drink and want to avoid excess calories keep it at like vodka and diet mixers,

i think your biggest issue is going to be arromatizing, and possible estrogen sides.

i have heard a decent amount of stories of people on DBOL specifically, that were fine, until they drank one weekend, and BOOM gyno sides.

drinking one day out of your entire cycle isnt going to destroy your liver, unless you have existing liver issues, or have a retardedly high tolerance to alcohol (meaning youd have a bunch) - which probably isnt the case if you havnt drank in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom