Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mondtster's N2Burn Log/Review.

Monday and Tuesday also went well. Two in am and two more about 6 hours later. Really enjoy the clean energy. Down to 167 as of this morning. Maintaing a healthy diet pretty much the same as the week before.

From My Droid!

Another Update.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday all went well. Diet stayed pretty much on point. Now Sunday I did splurge a bit on an out of town trip to visit In-Laws. 167# last weigh in. So maintaining about a 8 pound loss. I look better and feel a bit lighter.

Love the N2Burn so far....rather it than my usual cup of coffee at work now. Definitely Gonna invest in another bottle soon.

From My Droid!

Love the N2Burn so far....rather it than my usual cup of coffee at work now. Definitely Gonna invest in another bottle soon.

Glad to hear it bud! How long can u cycle it safely

Check my BF% and I'm down to around 12% from 20%....holding around 165#/167#. Got a few more days left running it.

Def gonna run another bottle later after I'm down with my Anabeta run next month....gonna be a lil stricter with diet and cardio and should have amazing results. Def will post those results as well.

From My Droid!

sounds like this is going well for you I have a friend who is looking into a fat burner so I'm checking out logs for him

I liked it a lot. No jittery feeling. Prob gonna run another bottle or two later in around the spring time to shed that holiday weight.

From My Droid!

Top Bottom